Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Hairpill] Again, Losing your hair is so fucking brutal

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Video image 466023

Strong Zygo's and Undereye structure are an absolute MUST for someone losing their hair. If you dont have that you are ABSOLUTELY FUCKED. The guy on the right looks much better than the guy on the left with the same exact hairline.

"Just wear a hat bro"

20201208 142216

20201208 142205

20201208 142150

20201208 142134

These fucking foids throw on pounds of makeup EVERY SINGLE DAY and will give guys shit about wearing a fucking hat. They truly dont understand they live on tutorial mode and dont have to worry about things like their hair falling out and never returning condemning you to a lifetime of being a hairless freak.

Time to get a weave.

Hair loss is fixable in 2020 easily

Baldcels are volcels

this dumb foid probably carries the cursed gene herself. If baldness was a foid thing as well we would have a cure by now :feelsclown:

I like how they see bald guys as scum that needs to be checked for

two of them right here! we have a code zero five!
Their problem isn't hair its having a big ass head i can fit both my hands and you can still see some skin.

These fucking foids throw on pounds of makeup EVERY SINGLE DAY and will give guys shit about wearing a fucking hat.
Everything in modern society is like this jfl

These fucking foids throw on pounds of makeup EVERY SINGLE DAY and will give guys shit about wearing a fucking hat. They truly dont understand they live on tutorial mode and dont have to worry about things like their hair falling out and never returning condemning you to a lifetime of being a hairless freak.
And fucking foids are the ones who carry this shit gene

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back