Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Haircuts are the biggest cope ever made

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
change my mind

There's a lot of truth to this. I work out, but that doesn't work as a cope since I can't go out in public shirtless.

I don't think anyone is going to debate you on this mate, haha.

depends if you have a good hair style in mind yea, possibly looking good to wage cuck is another reason to get a hair cut.

Nah. I just buzz my head and i'm ok with it. Why i need to bother with haircuts if i'm unattractive to femoids anyway?
what i do also, 2 all over

somewhat true but not entirely. id say the only cope is like going in every few weeks for a haircut.

having a hairstyle that fits your face is legit a 1-2 point bonus

Cope or not, a full head of thick hair and a good hairline is the best looksmax available. It's crucial to look good unless you have a god tier skull, and is what makes most MMs
CLvgrMa
StD3U5S
MCTKN9Q
Pk1v0de
W7kMMz3

Haircuts aren't cope, they're an accesory for Chad's to flaunt for their adoring crowd of beckies/stacies. Never meant for incels in the first place

Nah. I just buzz my head and i'm ok with it. Why i need to bother with haircuts if i'm unattractive to femoids anyway?
yo me too... I just let that shit grow out because it wouldnt make a diffrence to those cunts either way

Haircuts aren't cope, they're an accesory for Chad's to flaunt for their adoring crowd of beckies/stacies. Never meant for incels in the first place
So incels should just shave it all?