Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Haircuts are gigablackpill suicidefuel for me

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
-
Without as much hair, you can focus more on my actual facial features and gay alien skull and skin which are absolutely subhuman tier.

On top of that, without bangs and long hair, i can now see my hairline's slow retreat and thinning. i dont have a widows peak anymore.... its not really that bad at the moment so i am at least grateful for that. but my hair is growing at a slower rate

with that said, any tips to grow hair faster?

just savagemaxx theory

Without as much hair, you can focus more on my actual facial features and gay alien skull and skin which are absolutely subhuman tier.

On top of that, without bangs and long hair, i can now see my hairline's slow retreat and thinning. i dont have a widows peak anymore.... its not really that bad at the moment so i am at least grateful for that. but my hair is growing at a slower rate

with that said, any tips to grow hair faster?
Minoxidil and micro-needling for growth, and finasteride to prevent further hairloss.

any tips to grow hair faster?
No idea since i don't have any hair anymore (my hair was like norwood 3.5 so i was like fuck this shit and just shaved it all off).

i hate when i fuck up my hair and it comes out bad in the morning and i gotta go to the barber that day looking like a retard that doesnt know how to work with his hair and the barber gonna look at me like damn you really walk around looking like this for 2 months