Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Haircel = Volcel ?

TripleCel

TripleCel

Recruit
★★★
rs_600x600-160907141835-600.Steve-Burns-Blues-Clues-RM-090716.jpg
stevensteven.jpg

steve-burns-from-blues-clues.jpg

Facial hair is a great way to looksmaxx.

Are you saying he looks better or worse without hair?

Some people can be good looking when they are bald due to a good skull shape

He looks like a numale either way.

What are you smoking?
I only take pills, black pills.

I am speaking objectively, you are not ugly and probably an incel due to your autism aka not being NT.

Going to a club and drinking a lot of alcohol will help you overcome that obstacle and possibly even get laid, have you ever tried that before you rule it out?

I only take pills, black pills.

I am speaking objectively, you are not ugly and probably an incel due to your autism aka not being NT.

Going to a club and drinking a lot of alcohol will help you overcome that obstacle and possibly even get laid, have you ever tried that before you rule it out?
I have been in a night club once and it was the worst time of my life. Yes, I drank a lot to numb the pain that skyrocketed.

I have been in a night club once and it was the worst time of my life. Yes, I drank a lot to numb the pain that skyrocketed.

As an ugly incel myself drinking can not do shit for me, because my inceldom stems from my appearance alone as I am somewhat NT.

That being said, my normie friend who is extremely shy and high-inhibition especially around girls got drunk and just randoamlly sat down and started talking to a girl on the street (they had a long conversation about nirvana or something despite him being the most high inhib guy I know). If he were to go to a club and do that, I can guarantee he would have gotten a bunch of kisses and possibly sex, as I know others who did the same.

You are better looking that him (I would rate you a solid high tier normie based on current looks), therefore I am assuming the reason you are an incel is your social retardation, something that alcohol is very good at fixing short term. You are in a much better position than many of us, I believe that you can girl a girl interested enough just based on looks and alcohol that she will stay with you even after she sees ur autistic behavior (if that's your problem).

As an ugly incel myself drinking can not do shit for me, because my inceldom stems from my appearance alone as I am somewhat NT.

That being said, my normie friend who is extremely shy and high-inhibition especially around girls got drunk and just randoamlly sat down and started talking to a girl on the street (they had a long conversation about nirvana or something despite him being the most high inhib guy I know). If he were to go to a club and do that, I can guarantee he would have gotten a bunch of kisses and possibly sex, as I know others who did the same.

You are better looking that him (I would rate you a solid high tier normie based on current looks), therefore I am assuming the reason you are an incel is your social retardation, something that alcohol is very good at fixing short term. You are in a much better position than many of us, I believe that you can girl a girl interested enough just based on looks and alcohol that she will stay with you even after she sees ur autistic behavior (if that's your problem).
Idk bro, I never got any attention from girls even when I was very nice to them. They always avoided me.

If you bald the best way to compensate is to masc max. A few tattoos, gain some muscle mass and grow facial hair,

depends on the person.

I look better with my head shaved tbh

Some people can be good looking when they are bald due to a good skull shape
this. it's like having a good jaw. some people can pull off bald others wear hats. judging by the proportion of hats you see to bald non blacks, take a wild guess which is more common.