Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hair transplants or wearing wigs are clown'd. While getting breast transplants and lots of make up is ok

Mark5336

Mark5336

I wish you hadn't done that.
★★
"Just accept it bro! You're going bald! Shave it and stop being ridiculous!" :soy:
"Go for it queen! You'll look great! Don't let anyone tell you what to do!" :foidSoy:

It all depends your facial structure.

never thought about this but its true. Why are men clowned on everything meanwhile foids can do anything and no one cares ? its insane.

yep i hate the double standard. same goes for shit like limb lengthening for men is mocked but BBLs are praised

and men wearing lifts to look taller is shamed and mocked but foids dressing half naked is praised

gynocentric hellscape

same with any kind of looksmaxxing, men are shamed no matter what.

never thought about this but its true. Why are men clowned on everything meanwhile foids can do anything and no one cares ? its insane.
can't believe you just realized this tbh

reminds me recently. ron desantis wearing lifts got mocked by every media outlet for weeks but michelle obama wearing an entire stores worth of makeup to hide her gorilla face nothing gets said

even chads who do looksmaxx type stuff get mocked
It is a contradiction to affirm that Chads actually looksmax. They have a base that have to maintain, but Chad as looksmaxxing is a contradiction.

It is a contradiction to affirm that Chads actually looksmax. They have a base that have to maintain, but Chad as looksmaxxing is a contradiction.
k

It all depends if you're a foid or a guy. Only foids are allowed to get surgery or fake up.
No, that's false. No one allows you or prohibits you anything. The most important thing is the results.

Foids are not going everywhere screaming they are surgerymaxxed -even if it is clearly visible-. The same happens with surgerymaxxed men. You see the difference, yet, no one is screaming 24/7 I am surgerymaxxed.

No, that's false. No one allows you or prohibits you anything. The most important thing is the results.

Foids are not going everywhere screaming they are surgerymaxxed -even if it is clearly visible-. The same happens with surgerymaxxed men. You see the difference, yet, no one is screaming 24/7 I am surgerymaxxed.
If someone finds out a guy got a max, he gets clown'd. If someone finds out a food got a max, no one says anything.