Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hair systems are the ultimate male catfish. Easily add 2+ points to appearance

R

RimmingOnlyIOI

Greycel
This shit's legit.

From incel to chadlite:

From 45-year-old beardcel coper to 30-year-old teen pussy hipster slayer:

From 60-year-old grandpa to DILF:

If I had enough money and a good salon nearby I'd be putting myself in their hands and busting all kinds of undercover norwood nuts in all kinds of dumb bitches.

2nd dude went from dad to chad

The first guy already had a Chad face to begin with.

Why cant they fucking cure hairloss already fuck this shit planet

just lol at male genetics

JFL at hair systems, if you attract a woman they will just leave once you reveal you use a hair system. Such a shit tier cope.

From “It was nice to meet you. I have to leave and see my friends now teeheehee” to “So are you from around here. You look kind of European I can see it in your eyes teehee btw my name is Michelle”

Ultimate lifefuel for baldcels

Hair is amazing halo effect. I wish i had a good hair at least.

JFL at hair systems, if you attract a woman they will just leave once you reveal you use a hair system. Such a shit tier cope.

Lol who cares, at least you'll get to have sex a few times

This shit's legit.

From incel to chadlite:

From 45-year-old beardcel coper to 30-year-old teen pussy hipster slayer:

From 60-year-old grandpa to DILF:

If I had enough money and a good salon nearby I'd be putting myself in their hands and busting all kinds of undercover norwood nuts in all kinds of dumb bitches.

Complete BS, this hair meme is getting ridiculous, you guys don't seem to get that there is a difference in looks between BALDING, and BALD.

BALDING looks like you're coping, and it makes it apparent that you are depreciating in looks over time
BALD is basically a hairstyle and if you have a good facial structure your hair makes no difference

All of these men are sex symbols, and all of them have a SHAVED/BALD hair style

Jason Stathum
19050697_308744662911248_7466767650157232128_n.jpg

Vin Diesel
MV5BMjExNzA4MDYxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTI1MDAxOQ@@._V1_UY317_CR7,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Jeremy Meeks
220px-Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

They would look ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC, if they had a BALDING hair style like any of the guys in your post, where it looks like they are pathetic and coping, and won't admit to themselves that their hair is going away, so they end up with these ridiculous jester like hairstyles.

My goodness, it is over for this guy, without hair he can't get laid:
a0c53fec4b6cd19d4392987ef273c4bb.jpg

Face, Height and Frame is basically all that matters, the "hair pill" is just a "sub pill" of the "face pill", and bone structure takes precedence

Why cant they fucking cure hairloss already fuck this shit planet
Complete BS, this hair meme is getting ridiculous, you guys don't seem to get that there is a difference in looks between BALDING, and BALD.

BALDING looks like you're coping, and it makes it apparent that you are depreciating in looks over time
BALD is basically a hairstyle and if you have a good facial structure your hair makes no difference

Jason Stathum

Vin Diesel
MV5BMjExNzA4MDYxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTI1MDAxOQ@@._V1_UY317_CR7,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Jeremy Meeks

They would look ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC, if they had a BALDING hair style like any of the guys in your post, where it looks like they are pathetic and coping, and won't admit to themselves that their hair is going away, so they end up with these ridiculous jester like hairstyles.

Face, Height and Frame is basically all that matters, the "hair pill" is just a "sub pill" of the "face pill", and bone structure takes precedence
All of them would still look better with hair.

Understatement of the month.

Jason Stathum

Vin Diesel

Jeremy Meeks

Just lol at this cope.
cherrypicked famous celebrities with 99th percentile skull

“J-Just have a robust, masculine warrior skull bro! Hair doesn’t matter!”
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::bluepill:
It doesn’t matter how good you think they look, they would still look better with hair. Your argument is invalid.

Last edited:
Ultimate lifefuel for baldcels
It's not bro these hairsystems cost you about 1000 euros every 6 months with all the glue etc. (they only last 6 months if you are really lucky tho)

Baldness is the ultimate bone test.

If you have good bone structure, you will look good bald.

It doesn’t matter how good you think they look, they would still look better with hair. Your argument is invalid.

Would they be LEAGUES better like people are exaggerating and making it sound like, as though having hair will take you from a 4 to a 6 regardless of facial looks

If your argument isn't that, but instead that "it makes them look slightly better" then its your argument that is invalid, because slightly better makes no difference when you are already good looking to begin with, so if you are ugly to begin with having hair makes no difference.

My other point is, which you have not addressed, is that BALDING looks worse than BALD.

Baldness is the ultimate bone test.

If you have good bone structure, you will look good bald.

My entire point, hair is not significant enough of a factor that it affects looks to the degree many are portraying it to in this thread, if you are an ugly fuck with hair you are still an ugly fuck, if you are Chad faced (bone structure) guy who is bald, you still have a Chad face.

Last edited:
Would they be LEAGUES better like people are exaggerating and making it sound like, as though having hair will take you from a 4 to a 6 regardless of facial looks

If your argument isn't that, but instead that "it makes them look slightly better" then its your argument that is invalid, because slightly better makes no difference when you are already good looking to begin with, so if you are ugly to begin with having hair makes no difference.

My other point is, which you have not addressed, is that BALDING looks worse than BALD.

My entire point, hair is not significant enough of a factor that it affects looks to the degree many are portraying it to in this thread, if you are an ugly fuck with hair you are still an ugly fuck, if you are Chad faced (bone structure) guy who is bald, you still have a Chad face.
Meanwhile in reality:

Looks terrible balding, and probably still looks terrible shaved, with that brachycephaly skull
He probably looks good with hair, though.
So the hair makes or breaks this guy.. So your entire premise of only your skull mattering and hair not is WACK. Hair is a major halo effect and this proves it, Looks terrible with no hair, looks good with hair. Hair significantly added to his looks, if you can Imagine this guy NW0.

Your argument is seriously BS, please don’t gaslight baldcels.

Meanwhile in reality:

View attachment 93894

Looks terrible balding, and probably still looks terrible shaved, with that brachycephaly skull

He does look terrible balding, because balding looks like a ridiculous jester like hairstyle, bald looks more "serious" and "intimidating" than balding which just looks funny and like you are coping and in denial.

If he was bald he would look way better, and he would not look like he was coping and pathetic.

You know what I think its just a difference of culture, among blacks "shaved" is a common hairstyle, a lot of black men have it even with good hair genetics, for white men styling usually involves always having a full head of hair, so I guess hair is more of a significant factor for whites, but it isn't for blacks, our hair is basically wool anyways, we don't have "long luscious locks" to begin with, hair is pretty much a non-factor in our looks. For us its Face, Height and Dick Size.

Last edited:
Just lol at this cope.

“J-Just have a robust, masculine warrior skull bro! Hair doesn’t matter!”

I hope every retard that thinks hair doesn't matter goes bald

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back