Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hair makes a man go from incel to chadlite

DostoevskyCel

DostoevskyCel

Officer
B155AA0E B9B0 4B28 967B 74BD9D794722

Having a fucked up hairline makes you subhuman, you can’t even see this dudes whole face and you can see it makes him look 100x better. If you have fucked up hair and you haven’t got a hair transplant yet wtf are you doing. Finasteride and other bullshit chemicals do not stop you balding, it only delays the process, if you have genetic baldness no chemical will save you. Imo fucked up hair is strike one and two, if you have any other imperfection you’re out of the dating scene, that means if you’re a bald ethnic there is nothing to be done, it’s over for you. If you’re balding, you simply have to live with the embarrassment until you can get a transplant since most require a fair amount of hair loss.

If you want any hope of looking human you must have hair.

D392D42E ABC4 484F A27E 4CA30A69238B

Bonus proof, from chad to fucking Rumpelstiltskin, being bald is easily a -3 on any man

Yeah, those poor incels who started balding in their mid 20s but somehow didn't get any pussy even when they had all of their hair.

I'm not even 20 and start balding.

Is there any fakeup equivalent for hair? Is it worth it to put wig.

Yeah, those poor incels who started balding in their mid 20s but somehow didn't get any pussy even when they had all of their hair.
I am like that, but initially I wasn't even concerned with receding hairline, because perfect hairline never helped me. But now that it's much more advanced, it sucks and depresses somewhat.

True, but if you’re looksmaxxing hair is one of the most important things
I'm not even 20 and start balding.

Is there any fakeup equivalent for hair? Is it worth it to put wig.
Hair transplant or a wig probably

Brutally over for me I should just be put out of my misery tbh

Transplants are cope, you will never get Chad hair density

the baldpill is fucking brutal
people underestimate how failo that is

Hair makes a man go from incel to chadlite -No!​

Despite being a slavcel(slavs/europeans get very hairy from even the slightest testosterone), my skin and follicles have high resistance to testosterone. I have no chest, back, or abdominal hair, and have the same hairline at 31 that ive had at 18.

I might have some very light form of klinefelter syndrome though. Very low body hair coverage, tall, somewhat womanly in emotions, though i have no high hips, no gynecomasty, and my testicles are of normal size.

Inb4 get randomly struck by the hair reaper :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This is what truly scares me. I would kill myself if this happened to me

Despite being a slavcel(slavs/europeans get very hairy from even the slightest testosterone), my skin and follicles have high resistance to testosterone. I have no chest, back, or abdominal hair, and have the same hairline at 31 that ive had at 18.

I might have some very light form of klinefelter syndrome though. Very low body hair coverage, tall, somewhat womanly in emotions, though i have no high hips, no gynecomasty, and my testicles are of normal size.

Inb4 get randomly struck by the hair reaper :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
im a slav, almost zero body hair but hairline is fucked, hopefully it stops receding soonish otherwise :feelsrope:

hair is the only thing that can turn a chad into an incel.

Lol. O'pry still gl even without hair