Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hair loss is a nightmare

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I’m 23 and already have thinning hair in my forelocks. My widows peak is disappearing and the right side of my forelocks has thinned out a lot in the past 2 years. Now the left side is thinning and it didn’t start thinning until a month ago or some shit. I was able to easily comb over these patches a couple months ago but now it’s just not working so easily. Not to mention my crown is also thinning. My entire top scalp is thinning. Even my sideburns thinned a tiny bit. I miss my hair.

I once shaved it bald back in January when I tried a give myself a haircut but messed up because I couldn’t get a barber under strict quarantine but I only looked like a cancer victim

shaved heads only look good if you have a hypermasculine face or are 40+ otherwise you look like a cancer patient.

Damn, im sorry you had to experience that.

I can't imagine having to go through hair loss

LF5IAIBCKZEJTGGR2IQQ47TVJQ

Damn, im sorry you had to experience that.

I can't imagine having to go through hair loss

View attachment 480148
I think depression stress anxiety, sweating from severe OCD, Prozac, bad nutrition, and lack of sleep caused it.

I got rid of all those problems except the first one (depression stress anxiety) and my parents keep perpetuating it along with sexual frustration perpetuating it

View attachment 480153

the norwood reaper spares no one
20200811 191311

I think depression stress anxiety, sweating from severe OCD, Prozac, bad nutrition, and lack of sleep caused it.

I got rid of all those problems except the first one (depression stress anxiety) and my parents keep perpetuating it along with sexual frustration perpetuating it
Is your dad bald/balding?

It could just be that the stress and anxiety sped up the process.

I can’t imagine losing my hair. I’d be depressed as fuck.

I need my hair to have any hope of prettyboy maxxing :fuk: without it I will end up like chico but earlier on

I found a bunch of hair on the side of the road bro... I could mail it to you. Do you think it would fit?

I found a bunch of hair on the side of the road bro... I could mail it to you. Do you think it would fit?
Hopefully

I have very good hair genes. I will never bald