Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hair is the only thing curries have

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

Major
★★
Curries are at the bottom in every single thing out there, I've spoken about it countless times, it's impossible to explain how living as a curry is the worst thing ever and there's nothing worse in the world than it, I don't want to ramble too much about it, most people get it even though they can't feel the torment of it.

Anyways despite the sea of torture, disappointment and wickedness of the curry experience, there is one good thing about being curry, you're likely to have decent hair genetics. Whites and Sandniggers bald too much, back in High School I remember there were White students balding at such a young age which is crazy. East Asians and Blacks bald less than Curries but they have worse hair textures, Asians tend to have high hairlines regardless of balding or not and Blacks have carpet hair which isn't as desirable as straight/wavy hair.

My grandfathers from both sides had full head of hair till their death despite poor nutrition and stressful lifestyle, I think hair is the only good thing curries have.

If you're balding and curry then brutal, couldn't even reap the only good thing about the likelihood of being born curry.

@Jason Voorhees @anandkonda @Cayden Zhang @ilieknothing

That greasy shit doesn't help them jfl

Curries are at the bottom in every single thing out there, I've spoken about it countless times, it's impossible to explain how living as a curry is the worst thing ever and there's nothing worse in the world than it, I don't want to ramble too much about it, most people get it even though they can't feel the torment of it.

Anyways despite the sea of torture, disappointment and wickedness of the curry experience, there is one good thing about being curry, you're likely to have decent hair genetics. Whites and Sandniggers bald too much, back in High School I remember there were White students balding at such a young age which is crazy. East Asians and Blacks bald less than Curries but they have worse hair textures, Asians tend to have high hairlines regardless of balding or not and Blacks have carpet hair which isn't as desirable as straight/wavy hair.

My grandfathers from both sides had full head of hair till their death despite poor nutrition and stressful lifestyle, I think hair is the only good thing curries have.

If you're balding and curry then brutal, couldn't even reap the only good thing about the likelihood of being born curry.
IIRC you're a curry as well, are you balding?

That greasy shit doesn't help them jfl
Only if they aren't maintained. OP is on point tbh. Most curries ive seen have top tier hair density, texture and bullet proof hairline but it's barely a halo because they have short forehead and small skulls

Only if they aren't maintained. OP is on point tbh. Most curries ive seen have top tier hair density, texture and bullet proof hairline but it's barely a halo because they have short forehead and small skulls
Overall we'd probably bald even less than it already is, most curries have garbage diet and lifestyle, we live like lazy cockroaches feeding on a massive landfill. Almost none of my curry friends from HS are balding because of better living conditions

Curry women yes, they have beautiful hair, but the males look greasy & unkempt

Curryman at the local store I go to, most of them have good hair but one has went completely bald

Also brutal how the only decent halo we have is nullified due to Abo skull alone @Cayden Zhang I wasn't exaggerating in the slightest

I’m not balding but I know many currys who are. I have no idea if the rate is less for currys