Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hair is more important than money. It's not even close to the same level of importance.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Read these points and tell me if you disagree / agree.

- A homeless man with a full head of hair who is healthy and not ugly can be happy.
- I've never seen a happy balding man. They all appear to be mentally ill and always ready to lash out at the world.

- You can go broke and recover. Tons do this. It's easy to fuck up in business.
- You cannot recover hair. It's EXTREMELY rare and you might get luck with duta / minox but even then it only lasts for so long.

- Rich and balding = your selfie makes you depressed and want to die
- Broke and full head or hair = no pain from looking at pictures

HAIRLOSS = IRREVERSIBLE. TRANSPLANTS USUALLY LOOK LIKE SHIT.

MONEY = CAN ALWAYS BE MADE IN THE NEXT GOOD ECONOMY BUT HAIR LOSS IS ALWAYS INCREASING.

If too much of your hair is gone. YOU ARE FUCKING DONE. THERE IS NO COMING BACK.
dqncnne-jpg.87059

Last edited:
There are tons of bald beardless chads

There are a lot of bald chads

Rather be rich and bald than hairy and broke

Jeff Bezos says otherwise.

There are tons of bald beardless chads
View attachment 282765
I wonder what's more common

bald chads

poor chads

that is the question

plus what is better, being a bald non chad or a poor non chad. I'd argue poor non chad because they might be able to turn it around

@mylifeistrash have you tried fin?

Read these points and tell me if you disagree / agree.

- A homeless man with a full head of hair who is healthy and not ugly can be happy.
- I've never seen a happy balding man. They all appear to be mentally ill and always ready to lash out at the world.

- You can go broke and recover. Tons do this. It's easy to fuck up in business.
- You cannot recover hair. It's EXTREMELY rare and you might get luck with duta / minox but even then it only lasts for so long.

- Rich and balding = your selfie makes you depressed and want to die
- Broke and full head or hair = no pain from looking at pictures

HAIRLOSS = IRREVERSIBLE. TRANSPLANTS USUALLY LOOK LIKE SHIT.

MONEY = CAN ALWAYS BE MADE IN THE NEXT GOOD ECONOMY BUT HAIR LOSS IS ALWAYS INCREASING.

If too much of your hair is gone. YOU ARE FUCKING DONE. THERE IS NO COMING BACK.
dqncnne-jpg.87059
What about PRP?

i have thick black hair, it does not help at all

bald chads

poor chads

that is the question

plus what is better, being a bald non chad or a poor non chad. I'd argue poor non chad because they might be able to turn it around
Cool new avi.

bald chads

poor chads

that is the question

what's the net worth of chads in high school with full heads of hair? LOL

how many bald chads are there? maybe like 2?

what's the net worth of chads in high school with full heads of hair? LOL

how many bald chads are there? maybe like 2?
exactly.

poor chad is an oxymoron anyway because his looks provide him money

didn't science confirm this? that bald guys kill themselves or go crazy a little often. worth a google.

anyway, it's worth looking at popular men for this one. there's a lot that used to be bald but now suddenly have some amount of hair, usually hair transplant websites will "out" them. elon musk comes to mind but there's more. do people still think they're bald and ugly? do you need to be a billionaire to get that type of hair treatment? questions worth asking imo.

I disagree I think money is severely underrated here

Guy lost his youthfulness that would allow him to attract younger women.

Best thing to do if balding is just shave it regularly.
That's what I did. Still don't get laid, obviously, but people treat me with more respect than they used to.

Studies actually show that a clean shaven head is associated with maturity and dominance. Same studies show that is it unnatractiv to women, though.

Hair and height are joint second for importance after facial looks imo. Money can be made but hair is genetic, you've either got it or you haven't. It's true Dwain Johnson is a giga chad but he'd be tera chad with hair.

homeless man are always ugly if they are chad someone takes them out of their misery

Whenever I get my haircut barbers always comment on how thick my hair is :chad:

I'm nowhere near balding and I'm probably the most miserable man on here. So there's that

Madison Cawthorn has a higher smv than this entire forum. Wheelchair chad

Also being handicapped isn't that bad either.
Ok let's bring back some sanity here.

Would you rather lose your hair or the use of your legs ?

I don't know about you, but I'll keep my legs, thanks.

Can't you just get a hair transplant if you're rich?