Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Hail divine mother

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
based. have you read all the Vedas?

Not all yet, mainly I’ve been studying the Gita & some of the Upanishads but have sparingly read here and there from vedas
still good to make some progress. they have enough content to last year's of studying

Literal foid worship

Whatever helps you cope

Is achieving a transcendent state of being a cope?
Yes. Because you will never achieve that state in your life so you'll end up coping with psychedelics and nirvana bullshit just like literally every hippie out there.

Yes. Because you will never achieve that state in your life so you'll end up coping with psychedelics and nirvana bullshit just like literally every hippie out there.
What if I were to say that I already have? There’s a reason why I keep pushing hindu shit - first hand personal experience which caused me to want to help others experience the same.

Whether you’re personally open to wanting to experience your own oneness with the divine or not is ultimate up to you though

What if I were to say that I already have? There’s a reason why I keep pushing hindu shit - first hand personal experience which caused me to want to help others experience the same.

Whether you’re personally open to wanting to experience your own oneness with the divine or not is ultimate up to you though
Elab bro. I'm open to new experiences if it helps me in anyway ngl. How did you reached that stage and what changes are you seeing? Interesting ngl

Elab bro. I'm open to new experiences if it helps me in anyway ngl. How did you reached that stage and what changes are you seeing? Interesting ngl
It varies from person to person as no 2 people are exactly alike, but I personally was just bored one day, googled “shiva worship” expecting to laugh at it & Hinduism while high but no, everything was making sense, to my amazement.

From there, I also managed to discover the fact that all major world religions have root in Hinduism. This was back when I was really islammaxing and found out that muslims unconsciously worship shiva as Allah. This made me believe that Allah had revealed his true “form” to me. Similarly, Christ is Krishna - feel free to look into my claims for yourself and don’t just believe me

As for (permanent)changes, everything I’ve talked about, the state of transcendence, the ultimate state of god consciousness that once you know, you can’t ever un-know.

Your 3rd eye is awakened and you just view the world and life differently and can be at peace and remain unbothered by shit that’d previously piss you the fuck off. Look into the concept of enlightenment

As for (permanent)changes, everything I’ve talked about, the state of transcendence, the ultimate state of god consciousness that once you know, you can’t ever un-know.

Your 3rd eye is awakened and you just view the world and life differently and can be at peace and remain unbothered by shit that’d previously piss you the fuck off. Look into the concept of enlightenment
woke. Kundalini maxing is legit

The devil used the female to bring chaos and lies; and all paganism worships "mother earth". Think about it.
All religion is cope. One way or another.

woke. Kundalini maxing is legit
It is a false light. I had some kind of kundalini awakening (at least my local alternative doctor said it was such thing, at least it was crazy; supernatural perception) Don't recommend.
All religion is cope. One way or another.
You can only say this when you are either 1. atheist 2. not interested in truth 3. thinks the end of all meaning is between the leg of a woman - whereby also a combination of all 3 reasons is possible.

Last edited:
It is a false light. I had some kind of kundalini awakening (at least my local alternative doctor said it was such thing, at least it was crazy; supernatural perception) Don't recommend.

You can only say this when you are either 1. atheist 2. not interested in truth 3. thinks the end of all meaning is between the leg of a woman - whereby also a combination of all 3 reasons is possible.
:soy:

Spare me your Christcuckery when the one who you claim to follow is really lord Krishna himself

Ikr?:feelshaha:
Its too sad some incels think worshipping a dead Jew on a stick is respectable

Its too sad some incels think worshipping a dead Jew on a stick is respectable
All we can do is hope to steer them towards a greater consciousness, but you can’t make a horse drink

Been there, done that. I don't know how big the gulp was I took, but do you think I had this "Kundalini-experience" thing after eating my cereal in the morning out of nowhere?

Been there, done that. I don't know how big the gulp was I took, but do you think I had this "Kundalini-experience" thing after eating my cereal in the morning out of nowhere?
Ok GrAYcel

This was back when I was really islammaxing and found out that muslims unconsciously worship shiva as Allah. This made me believe that Allah had revealed his true “form” to me. Similarly, Christ is Krishna - feel free to look into my claims for yourself and don’t just believe me
This is the biggest schizo curry cope thing I've ever heard.
All we can do is hope to steer them towards a greater consciousness, but you can’t make a horse drink
sounds like cope, conscioussness is generated by the brain. that's why psychs work the way they do, it's all physically mediated.

This is the biggest schizo curry cope thing I've ever heard.

sounds like cope, conscioussness is generated by the brain. that's why psychs work the way they do, it's all physically mediated.
Truth is often stranger than fiction :)