Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20201210 162244

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

probably he was crying while wroting this

Its always men who get gaslight like this. Its fucking hilarious.

My uncles sisters brothers son gets dates and he's bald! So you cl have no excuse!

Don't worry about it bro! Ignore your obvious disadvantage. If you aren't getting dates then its your personality and attitude. Work on it bro!

Also don't forget to lift and eat clean while women get dates just for existing!

Its refusing to accept reality really that much sweeter than just accepting it?

Last edited:
You'll only die by burning if you're self-conscious about it ;)

comment maker's probably a fag.
look at that gay flirty wink at the end. ;)

Even Lachowski got his looks destroyed by going bald

He really does have bad intentions :feelshaha: to make this guy incel, balding is death unless you have god tier skull

how bad is being bald

Many users here overexaggerate, "bald" is a common hairstyle amongst black men, and not just old black men, what really looks bad is "balding" not "bald", white men tend to cope and wear that retarded ass "balding" hairstyle and that's why they treat balding like its the end of the world, because for white men, "having hair" is basically all of their hairstyles, its what "hairstyle" means to them, most black guys I know are either shaved or bald, or maybe they have a fade or something, but shaving your hair is a common thing, a lot of us just had low haircuts and never show a "full head of hair", that's a white guy thing

Its really them fucking themselves over, for some reason, white guys can't seem to get that

THIS LOOKS FUCKING RETARDED:
A_Guide_To_Balding_Men_s_Hairstyles_1_1200x1200.jpg

If he shaved, he'd still be "bald", he'd still "lose some points", but he wouldn't look "pathetic" and "childish" for not facing reality that he doesn't really "have hair" anymore (looks like a joke)

Many users here overexaggerate, "bald" is a common hairstyle amongst black men, and not just old black men, what really looks bad is "balding" not "bald", white men tend to cope and wear that retarded ass "balding" hairstyle and that's why they treat balding like its the end of the world, because for white men, "having hair" is basically all of their hairstyles, its what "hairstyle" means to them, most black guys I know are either shaved or bald, or maybe they have a fade or something, but shaving your hair is a common thing, a lot of us just had low haircuts and never show a "full head of hair", that's a white guy thing

Its really them fucking themselves over, for some reason, white guys can't seem to get that

THIS LOOKS FUCKING RETARDED:
A_Guide_To_Balding_Men_s_Hairstyles_1_1200x1200.jpg

If he shaved, he'd still be "bald", he'd still "lose some points", but he wouldn't look "pathetic" and "childish" for not facing reality that he doesn't really "have hair" anymore (looks like a joke)

IMO, I don't see how bad being bald is. Maybe I'll change my own mind when I go bald.

IMO, I don't see how bad being bald is. Maybe I'll change my own mind when I go bald.

That's exactly what I'm saying, I actually plan on making bald my hairstyle, I'm not even joking, I get dry scalp very easily and it becomes annoying and I hate getting haircuts. If I could get a lazer treatment to make me bald right now I'd take it