Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL HAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS RETARDED CUMSKIN COPE

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★
0C88AC15 DF7B 4BE2 A340 6DEC1AC89DC8

" MAN DESTINED TO DEFINE ERAS AND CHANGE HISTORY " GAHAHAHAHAH DUMB FUCKING CUMSKINS YOUR BLUE EYES DOESNT CORRELATE TO YOUR INTELLIGENCE EVERY BLUE EYED PIGSKIN IS FORGOTTEN LIKE ANY RETARDED CHAD ONLY WHORES YOU WILL BE BURIED AND NEVER SPOKEN OF AGAIN ONCE YOU'RE 50 METERS INTO THE GROUND JFL FUCKTARDS WHO LIVE BY THEIR LOOKS WILL NEVER BE REMEMBERED YOU'RE MERELY A FUCKTOY FOR FUCKWHORES ACTUAL PEOPLE WHO CHANGED THE WORLD DON'T NEED CUMSKIN WHALE-SHIT EYES TO BE REMEMBERED AND EVEN EINSTEIN HAD BROWN EYES :feelskek:

Einstein eye color   Google

JFL IMAGINE THINKING YOU'RE HIGH SHIT BECAUSE OF YOUR EYE COLOR JUST HANG YOURSELF YOU DUMB SCUMFUCK PIECE OF DOGSHIT

Just buy color contacts like me

easy

I always found that chart quite odd; the various Roman/Chinese emperors, many of the greatest philosophers, musicians, and scientists, and various other rulers did not in fact have bright blue eyes... :feelskek:

But that chart does relate with the most preferred eye colouring by foids. :feelsclown:

I always found that chart quite odd; the various Roman/Chinese emperors, many of the greatest philosophers, musicians, and scientists, and various other rulers did not in fact have bright blue eyes... :feelskek:

But that chart does relate with the most preferred eye colouring by foids. :feelsclown:
PROBABLY A WHORE WHO MADE THIS CHART FUCKING RETARDED CUMSLUTS :feelshaha:

I met someone with A10 eyes in psych ward. He was a fat schizo and I thought he would murder me at any second.

Reminds me of horoscopes.

tldr; shitskin OP hyper-cope, fuck yourself stupid shitskin nigger

I met someone with A10 eyes in psych ward. He was a fat schizo and I thought he would murder me at any second.
It was probably @jerkjocky He was there for raping his mother in her sleep and then trying to kill himself but failing before getting out in the psyche ward for being a blue-eyes coper

Eye color has bigger halo for foids than for Men, unless someone wants to be an actor, I noticed that almost all actors have bright eyes, even tanned people.

tldr; shitskin OP hyper-cope, fuck yourself stupid shitskin nigger
SHUT THE FUCK UP CUMSKIN PIECE OF SHIT FAKECEL FAGGOT
It was probably @jerkjocky He was there for raping his mother in her sleep and then trying to kill himself but failing before getting out in the psyche ward for being a blue-eyes coper

fuck off you fucking nigger my eyes are the t40 AT BEST. fucking bastard delusional fuck

Eye color has bigger halo for foids than for Men, unless someone wants to be an actor, I noticed that almost all actors have bright eyes, even tanned people.
AND I CAN'T REMEMBER ONE BLUE EYED CUMSKIN ACTOR AT ALL :feelskek:

SHUT THE FUCK UP CUMSKIN PIECE OF SHIT FAKECEL FAGGOT
i fuck your shitskin whiteworshiping sister, mother, cousins etc with my white cock, keep coping you little shit skin nigger faggot, my white cock rapes and cums in your entire shitskin women family, fucking dirty nigger, worthless fucking shitskin, my cumskin mogs you and makes your women familiy members wet and ready for my cock, fucking piece of shit dirty shitskin nigger

i fuck your shitskin whiteworshiping sister, mother, cousins etc with my white cock, keep coping you little shit skin nigger faggot, my white cock rapes and cums in your entire shitskin women family, fucking dirty nigger, worthless fucking shitskin, my cumskin mogs you and makes your women familiy members wet and ready for my cock, fucking piece of shit dirty shitskin nigger
TL;DR KEEP COPING YOU FUCKING FAGGOT YOU'LL NEVER CHANGE ERAS AND DEFINE HISTORY :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

YOU'RE STILL FALLING FOR THIS CHART? :feelshaha:
i just vaguely looked at it you fucking dumb shit, jfl if you think i actually took time to look at what it said fuck yourself shitskin

TL;DR KEEP COPING YOU FUCKING FAGGOT YOU'LL NEVER CHANGE ERAS AND DEFINE HISTORY :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
why does your women family member shitskins spread their pussy and get wet for my white cock then? fucking delusional shitskin piece of shit, my white skin mogs your dirty shit colored garbage skin and makes your women family members bend over to take my cock

i just vaguely looked at it you fucking dumb shit, jfl if you think i actually took time to look at what it said fuck yourself shitskin
why does your women family member shitskins spread their pussy and get wet for my white cock then? fucking delusional shitskin piece of shit, my white skin mogs your dirty shit colored garbage skin and makes your women family members bend over to take my cock
TL;DR RENT FREE :feelskek:

TL;DR RENT FREE :feelskek:
more like rent free in your dirty shitskin sisters fantasies when shes rubbing her clit to my white cock. keep coping you dirty shit skin faggot

AND I CAN'T REMEMBER ONE BLUE EYED CUMSKIN ACTOR AT ALL :feelskek:
Jewlywood is full of them. Eye color is a cope I agree, it doesn't have any real purpose.

Mayocels: "Being white is so great bro, automatic ethnic pussy bro, aryan moggers 4 life bro"

Also mayocels: *rotting on incels.is*

:waitwhat:

View attachment 670381
" MAN DESTINED TO DEFINE ERAS AND CHANGE HISTORY " GAHAHAHAHAH DUMB FUCKING CUMSKINS YOUR BLUE EYES DOESNT CORRELATE TO YOUR INTELLIGENCE EVERY BLUE EYED PIGSKIN IS FORGOTTEN LIKE ANY RETARDED CHAD ONLY WHORES YOU WILL BE BURIED AND NEVER SPOKEN OF AGAIN ONCE YOU'RE 50 METERS INTO THE GROUND JFL FUCKTARDS WHO LIVE BY THEIR LOOKS WILL NEVER BE REMEMBERED YOU'RE MERELY A FUCKTOY FOR FUCKWHORES ACTUAL PEOPLE WHO CHANGED THE WORLD DON'T NEED CUMSKIN WHALE-SHIT EYES TO BE REMEMBERED AND EVEN EINSTEIN HAD BROWN EYES :feelskek:

View attachment 670388
JFL IMAGINE THINKING YOU'RE HIGH SHIT BECAUSE OF YOUR EYE COLOR JUST HANG YOURSELF YOU DUMB SCUMFUCK PIECE OF DOGSHIT
Brown eyes are the most attractive on (white) men so long as they have “dark” med features. Blue eyed normies are some of the most pretentious faggots in the world

My grandfather has A10 eyes. He's a scientist with a few hundred citations. So mediocre scientists are world changing, huh?

Let stormfrontcel cucks keep coping.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back