Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL HAHAHAHAHA AT LEAST IM NOT AN INCEL

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

G I G A C O P E

urbN8Q9.jpg

"I may drink alcohol every day, but at least I'm not an alcoholic."
- Normie

"copeartist"
obvious larp is obvious,its just a fellowcel attempting sattire

When are these braindead retards gonna realize incel is not a state of mind? JFL.

I legit can't tell if he is trolling. His name makes me suspicious, but his post isn't outlandish enough to suggest satire. His other post is also bluepilled.

I smoke 15 packs of cigarettes a day and can't quit without facing severe withdraw symptoms, I'm not addicted to cigarettes pewpew.

"copeartist"
Lol ur right, but knowing IT there are a lot of retards that genuinely think that

"copeartist"
Yeah probably a larp but 2k upvotes indicated what IT copers believe. Perfect bait for sad bluepilled fucks.

I mean he's called copeartist so I wouldn't be surprised if he was trolling. Very funny that 2000 people on IT actually upvoted it though.
the funny thing is that the braindead IT cucks didn't realize it at all, he has 1997 cuckpoints

"I may be breathing, having my heart pump blood, and consume oxygen everyday, but at least I'm not alive!"

I mean he's called copeartist so I wouldn't be surprised if he was trolling. Very funny that 2000 people on IT actually upvoted it though. The genuine posts on there are far more retarded
View attachment 226657
Like this post is far far dumber than the OPs post
Lmao their cope really has no limits... How come foids aren't intimidated by 6ft4 violent chads??

Yeah probably a larp but 2k upvotes indicated what IT copers believe. Perfect bait for sad bluepilled fucks.
It's hard for me to believe any high t male would ever upvote that and take it seriously.

When are these braindead retards gonna realize incel is not a state of mind? JFL.
It is kinda.
If you want to be celibate, then you are voluntarily celibate and thus not an incel

Probably a larp but it's sad and funny that IT really think like that. Poor delusioned bluepilled simp.

Sure i sleep in the streets but at least i'm not homeless.

Im everything an incel is but I decided to change the meaning of words for my arguments

Well he is a copeartist