Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HAHAHA betadestiny admits he is a loner incel

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Wanting to be alone is a big incel trait. this beta tries to claim he is an alpha male slayer who gets 10/10s. the reason why he wants to be alone is because he is shit at socializing and is always at the bottom at the social circle

What happened to his two friends?

I wonder how many youtubers lurk around here?

He seems to be actively looksmaxxing beyond muscle, with the beard and all. Implicit admission that the blackpill is true.

He's coping hard.

Sounds mighty convincing... he looks trapped in the 80’s.

This guy is just sad to watch, I actually wish him well. Nothing to envy about him.

Maybe if hes lonely he will let you suck his dick Popbob, then you can both be finally happy.

So much COPE...sounds like he is trying to convince himself and his nonverbal doesn't indicate he likes being alone.

It's over for retardestiny

Why do people watch this guy? I would honestly rather watch some garbage about truckers on the history channel before resorting to watching betadestiny.

This guy is just sad to watch, I actually wish him well. Nothing to envy about him.

Just one dose of right blackpill could fix that guy, but most people are deluded and tend to cope. This forum does not envy him, just laughs at his stupidity.

If you notice closely, you will see that these kind of redpill oriented copers frequently talks about "lone wolf" and "monk mode" like shit. These are just coped synonyms of "loner incel", "outcast", "socially ostracized", "virgin" etc.

Anyway, as always, morondestiny's alex is the real plane fapping curry.
Proof:
kBQad9l.jpg

what he wanted to say was he enjoys being alone so he can post on incel forums but he's too much of a high inhib coper to admit it publicly

Just one dose of right blackpill could fix that guy, but most people are deluded and tend to cope. This forum does not envy him, just laughs at his stupidity.

That's exactly it, I don't want for him to have the misery of the blackpill. If he can keep his child-like sense of delusion, good for him.

I actually feel bad for him. You can hear the cope in his voice.

I see him roping in a few years, humans are social by nature. We're not meant to be alone.

someone rename betadestiny to the king of cope

That's exactly it, I don't want for him to have the misery of the blackpill. If he can keep his child-like sense of delusion, good for him.
Yea, for some people blackpill can be lethal. He might rope if he wakes up.