Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hagmaxxing is fagmaxxing

IngsocSimp

IngsocSimp

Officer
★★★
Thankfully I think hagmaxxing is more of a joke than reality, but I'm sure there's more than a few young men who actually chase old hags out of desperation. In fact I've seen a few of these out in the wild (note, every young-man-older-woman relationship I've seen still has a Chad young man, not an incel).

I just want to say: Hagmaxxing is not the answer. The hag phase of a foid's life is her earthly hell for her sins in youth. This is the period when she is taken off her throne of entitlement and pretty privilege and gets to be on our level. This is why women become bitter, entitled Karens starting at middle age. This does not make us even, however. No, now they must wallow in their misery for the rest of their lives. Do not be the fool to bail them out. Even the simps only try their hand with women who are young and attractive. What does the hag offer that could appeal to you in any way?

Some may say that hags are more mature, patient, or traditional or whatever. This, however, is a myth. Women get worse with age as they gain wealth from prior divorces and child support payments (thus making them pickier and more out of touch), and all the while they become more insane, bitter, and cruel as they become ugly with age. Have you already forgotten about said Karens? Haven't you seen how many older women are even more reckless and manipulative and prone to divorce? And even if foids did improve with age, they still are indescribably evil in their youth. Would you let a serial killer out of prison just because he repented and turned to God one random day? No, too high of a toll was paid for their sins and now they must suffer for it. And don't forget about STDs.

Do not stand between granny and the grave.

Anyone who makes the move on a hag is a retarded faggot.

Last edited:
white chicks GIF

i would rather kill myself than hagmax. If i needed to stoop that low then i have failed genetically.

Don't know how some people get turned on by 25+ year old wrinkly, saggy, bone-crackling, decaying, smelly blown-out roasties.

Don't know how some people get turned on by 25+ year old wrinkly, saggy, bone-crackling, decaying, smelly blown-out roasties.
They don't, but they've had their mind warped through propaganda to believe that they need sex one way or another.

I was already rejected in my prime by morbidly obese old hags and landwhales, had one 45 year old landwhale that wanted me to drive her to buy cigarettes in a town half an hour away, at that point I had enough and gave up, imagine early 20s low bf% ogremaxxed had just moved to an apartment for wageslavery and had some of my shit together for once and not be able to pull hags, since then I just do my daily routine and drugs to keep the hatred at bay.

And even if a truecel does manage to get with a hag, all her lifetime of baggage and psychological and physical illness will weigh the truecel down like a negative depressing sickening maelstrom, no doubt some severe psychological damage can come from hagmaxxing.

Thankfully I think hagmaxxing is more of a joke than reality, but I'm sure there's more than a few young men who actually chase old hags out of desperation. In fact I've seen a few of these out in the wild (note, every young-man-older-woman relationship I've seen still has a Chad young man, not an incel).

I just want to say: Hagmaxxing is not the answer. The hag phase of a foid's life is her earthly hell for her sins in youth. This is the period when she is taken off her throne of entitlement and pretty privilege and gets to be on our level. This is why women become bitter, entitled Karens starting at middle age. This does not make us even, however. No, now they must wallow in their misery for the rest of their lives. Do not be the fool to bail them out. Even the simps only try their hand with women who are young and attractive. What does the hag offer that could appeal to you in any way?

Some may say that hags are more mature, patient, or traditional or whatever. This, however, is a myth. Women get worse with age as they gain wealth from prior divorces and child support payments (thus making them pickier and more out of touch), and all the while they become more insane, bitter, and cruel as they become ugly with age. Have you already forgotten about said Karens? Haven't you seen how many older women are even more reckless and manipulative and prone to divorce? And even if foids did improve with age, they still are indescribably evil in their youth. Would you let a serial killer out of prison just because he repented and turned to God one random day? No, too high of a toll was paid for their sins and now they must suffer for it. And don't forget about STDs.

Do not stand between granny and the grave.

Anyone who makes the move on a hag is a retarded faggot.
they say its a preference when its not its just retarded cope because they cant get foids their age or younger