Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hadith about settling in the land of disbelievers

• Thread starter Dreamerofgreateness
  • Start date
Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★★★★
the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I disown every Muslim who settles among the mushrikeen.” Narrated by Abu Dawood, 2645; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

By Mushrikeen means those who worship others beside Allah and Kafir or disbelievers are those who either reject Allah or what was revealed to Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

So today, I was planning about moving into an european country in future (Malta). Cause it has low cost of living, budget friendly for me, great wealther, environment and friendly people. But when I saw the huge amount of churches there I couldn’t stop myself from feeling disgusted and seeing cross there even boiled my blood further. I was feeling a guilt of thinking about living in a kafir/mushrik country. So I searched if there was any saying of the Prophet (SAW) regarding this and after reading this now I should postpond my plan as I never want to settle there and their culture disgust me. Never thought of it like that until I saw their churches and cross.

Any thought about it? @BasedAdam @Made in Heaven

If you are a retarded fuck that can't respect people's religion then you should stay but muslims used to travel the world and trade with everybody and many countries became muslim just by the muslim traders look at Malaysia and Indonesia for example, dont be a radical hateful fuck, god says dont fight the people that are not fighting your faith. They are just practicing their religion and have 100% the right to do it in islam.
The prophet PBUH dealed with non muslims his whole life, he only fought the ones that fought him.

You have been radicalised to hate other peoples faith when it doesn nothing to you.
Become more forgiving and merciful and nicer, cuz the prophet pbuh said whoever doesnt have mercy on allahs creation then allah doesnt have mercy on them so be merciful and nice. How do you want to people to become muslim when you have hate in your heart, a muslim should have love in their heart. Regarding your hadith, if a hadith contradicts a verse in the quran then its not considered saheeh or authentic since the quran is the most authentic. In the quran it says you can marry and eat with the Christians is that not settling with them?

I don't think you will be happier in a western country. I think as a muslim i would have been way happier if I stayed in pakistan rather than move to a western country and have my family be corrupted by the western environment. My father used to give lectures at his mosque to a group of followers he had, but now he doesn't care about islam and he has sold his soul to the western way of life. The death of religion in family will ultimately lead to the death of family. That's why western families are usually more dysfunctional.

I don't think you will be happier in a western country. I think as a muslim i would have been way happier if I stayed in pakistan rather than move to a western country and have my family be corrupted by the western environment. My father used to give lectures at his mosque to a group of followers he had, but now he doesn't care about islam and he has sold his soul to the western way of life. The death of religion in family will ultimately lead to the death of family.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XsT52E_RvtM&pp=ygU-SGFkaXRoIGZvciBtdXNsaW1zIHBsYW5uaW5nIHRvIGxpdmUgaW4gd2VzdGVybiBrYWZpciBjb3VudHJpZXM%3D