Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Had yet another schizo dream

cripplecel

cripplecel

ovERlord
★★★★★
Normally I don’t remember what even happens in the dream but I did for this one.

This was a dream that featured a normie that went to my high school. In the dream I had posted a pic of him and his GF on this forum and said I will rape his GF. I also posted that he was a fucking retarded and should die.

Somehow he saw the post and magically knew it was me so he broke into my home when I was away and got on my PC. Then he took evidence proving that I made those posts.

He then messages me the evidence and says he will sue me for defamation and tell the University I go to that I made those posts and various other posts. I was freaking out but I told him that he broke into my house so I will tell the cops that he did that.

Then I woke up in REAL LIFE and was in a crazy state because the dream felt real. You get these schizo dreams from the extreme loneliness from being incel :(.

You know it's over when .is creeps into your dreams

When you post so lot you get incels forum in dreams. I've never had incels forum in dreams, maybe 1x. Don't remember for sure.

I dont dream sadly :: ((

Rarely ever do when i do it’s usually about some girl because my subconscious craves human intimacy