Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Had yet another meltdown.

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
I've become somewhat known on here for my famous (or in some cases, infamous) meltdowns and tantrums.
And today was no exception.
So it all happened when I was scrolling through Reddit as usual and I came across this females profile. Most of the time I just avoid their profiles because even looking at them causes actual physical heart pain. But there was something different about this one.
It was the usual whore profile. Proudly displaying their degeneracy for all of Reddit to see.
With every word I read I could feel myself shaking with Demonic Fury and Rage.
But then I saw their age, which was 18.
In that moment, 3 things happened.
1. I thought to myself for a split second how an 18 year old female LifeMogs me.
2. That thought led to me realizing I've been LifeMogged yet again by people younger than me. And a teenager no less. Something about teenagers LifeMogging me makes me angrier than all other age groups that LifeMog me.
3. My blood felt like magma as I went berserk.

In total, I destroyed my keyboard, smashed glass bottles, slammed my head against the wall which made it bleed, and kicked my chair and stubbed my toe. After all my rage and screaming, as usual I was in the fetal position crying on the ground.

Sorry, brocel; my inhibition is too high to relate to such meltdowns and loss of control, not to mention I couldn't fathom paying for such losses, but I do understand your bitterness with modern hypergamy and foid privilege... :feelsclown:

I try to avoid using Reddit, as well as other degeneracy-promoting Internet platforms, for the reason why you broke your own keyboard; interaction with online foids is even less preferable. :feelsugh:

Sorry, brocel; my inhibition is too high to relate to such meltdowns and loss of control, not to mention I couldn't fathom paying for such losses, but I do understand your bitterness with modern hypergamy and foid privilege... :feelsclown:

I try to avoid using Reddit, as well as other degeneracy-promoting Internet platforms, for the reason why you broke your own keyboard; interaction with online foids is even less preferable. :feelsugh:
I use to be high inhib as well, but after I became a 20 year old virgin, any remaining patience I had towards females and their bullshit died.

My then 13 year old nephew got caught having sex with his 14 year old girlfriend.
And he thought I'm the coolest uncle because I let him play GTA whenever he wanted.

My then 13 year old nephew got caught having sex with his 14 year old girlfriend.
And he thought I'm the coolest uncle because I let him play GTA whenever he wanted.
Damn, ascending at 13. Few things are more brutal than being LifeMogged by a 13 year old, let alone your own nephew.

If you want more rage fuel go on that r/gonewild18 or whatever its called subreddit.

Based ragecel

You should focus that angER toward something else

you have an autistic brain. your emotions are like 10x more intense thsan a stupid NTniggers are. rage and indinity hits you like a ton of brick

the autistic brain has too many fucking nerve endings. the capacity to feel anger and indignity and sense of being wronged is too powerful humans aren't supposed to feel things that powerfully. no one is

I only had my first meltdown ironically in first grade, yet my other meltdowns I just do in private. I do also destroy things but I take my angry out on games.