Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had weird dreams lately

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Coffee God and Cigarettes
★★★★★
Had a dream I was getting raped by a multitude of foids and dismembered every time I would ejaculate. Every time I would cum they cut a piece of me off by the joint and it was almost like I could feel every sensation of pain as it happened then the absence of the missing part.

Then after I was just a torso and head they began ripping out my teeth and tongue, then they started cutting off my ears and nose. They saved my eyes for last, after that they put me inside a crematory and burnt me alive. All I could do was bang my torso and head against the walls. Once I fully died I woke up

wtf… and here I thought I had weird dreams

I had a dream a group of teens were gonna try to rob me, but chickened out cause they thought I was too difficult. Then I went back to my car but it was upside down for some reason.

:shock::shock::shock:
Definitely weirder than my dreams

What about this? Made me very uncomfortable
That’s not the weirdest tbh. At least your dream is still somewhat grounded in reality. Sometimes in the dreams I have its like Im not even in a human body anymore. The perspective is very off putting and surreal

That's a bit weird, but not as weird as OP's dreams
I had another dream where I had a hot milf gf and I took her to burger king and fed her a Whopper, large fries, a large milkshake, chicken nuggets, and 2 cheeseburgers. After this she was so full and was begging me to stop but I didn't. I fed her a chicken sandwich and then made her down a large coca cola, as her stomach expanded and she started feeling sick. I then fed her a large onion rings and called it a day as she was burping and moaning on the ride home. Then I began fucking her in bed and made her eat a peanut every 10 seconds. The exact details might be slightly altered form the dream, but this was the general premise of it. I'm just a freaky fucker. No girl IRL would ever give in to this fetish even if I was Chad most likely

That’s not the weirdest tbh. At least your dream is still somewhat grounded in reality. Sometimes in the dreams I have its like Im not even in a human body anymore. The perspective is very off putting and surreal
Wow, that's interesting. I sometimes have dreams where it feels like I'm spaced out and some man is speaking to me in gibberish that's kinda faded like background noise. Happened more when I was a kid. I also dream about my fetish a lot. I'm so messed up man when it comes to that. No foid is ever gonna put up with it even if I ascend
I had another dream where I had a hot milf gf and I took her to burger king and fed her a Whopper, large fries, a large milkshake, chicken nuggets, and 2 cheeseburgers. After this she was so full and was begging me to stop but I didn't. I fed her a chicken sandwich and then made her down a large coca cola, as her stomach expanded and she started feeling sick. I then fed her a large onion rings and called it a day as she was burping and moaning on the ride home. Then I began fucking her in bed and made her eat a peanut every 10 seconds. The exact details might be slightly altered form the dream, but this was the general premise of it. I'm just a freaky fucker. No girl IRL would ever give in to this fetish even if I was Chad most likely

That one can compete with OP's dream on weirdness

That one can compete with OP's dream on weirdness
It's my typical fetish. I think about this shit while awake. Not even weird to me. I just wouldn't go this extreme IRL if a girl was willing to do the fetish for me. I'd probably stop after a whopper, large fries, a large milkshake, chicken nuggets, and a cheeseburger or two

Had a dream I was getting raped by a multitude of foids and dismembered every time I would ejaculate. Every time I would cum they cut a piece of me off by the joint and it was almost like I could feel every sensation of pain as it happened then the absence of the missing part.

Then after I was just a torso and head they began ripping out my teeth and tongue, then they started cutting off my ears and nose. They saved my eyes for last, after that they put me inside a crematory and burnt me alive. All I could do was bang my torso and head against the walls. Once I fully died I woke up
I had a dream I was a white pioneer / convict settler in australia and I had sex with an aboriginal younger woman.

:dafuckfeels: