Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "had vasectomy, gf still wants me to wear condoms"

He should chop it off.

Bottom line is that she has the right to make that choice. It may suck for you, after making that huge decision, but now it seems like you have another big decision to make in regards to the future of your relationship.

As a man who went through almost exactly the same thing 20 years ago, I feel for you and hope for the best.

Bottom line is that she has the right to make that choice. It may suck for you, after making that huge decision, but now it seems like you have another big decision to make in regards to the future of your relationship.

As a man who went through almost exactly the same thing 20 years ago, I feel for you and hope for the best.
Virile aggressive males like us should never get castrated.

These people can't be real

>This is because we’re nonmonogamous and she’s seeing other men, whereas I’m not really interested in seeing any other people
ffs

>This is because we’re nonmonogamous and she’s seeing other men, whereas I’m not really interested in seeing any other people
ffs
Memes write themselves

Ultra cucked. But that is to be expected with reddit soys.

????

Why would you do a vasectomy
Still dont get Acel2D? Cmon, you should have known earlier

He is joking, this line is almost definitely from comments of this reddit post

And this, kids, is called being a cuck.
Don't be like him.

our heckin bull promised me a funko pop as a vasectomy gift but he hasn't delivered it yet, so I hit him with my Nintendo DS :feels: AITA, Reddit?

Thank God he won’t reproduce

That's not his gf. Just a whore he's fucking

our heckin bull promised me a funko pop as a vasectomy gift but he hasn't delivered it yet, so I hit him with my Nintendo DS :feels: AITA, Reddit?
Average Redditor

He's going to be such a great father to Chad's son

How the fuck are people like this real?