Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Had to play taxi for parents just now, saw so many young people walking around

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
unfortunately there wasn't one driver who's driving would have warranted a good old long honk :lul: (maybe one he drove 45 in a 50 zone but I held my distance). I love honking when someone makes an error, takes off the edge a bit

... and of course when I left the house to pick up parents, the neighbours had guests over and those guests all stood in the garden and looked in my direction, then made a snarky joke about me. No, I'm not paranoid.

But for fuck's sake, why can't humans just let me be? I'm just an innocent, harmless cub, weakened and wounded due to the constant bullying, and in the outdoors, there are so many predators who've already eaten, yet they still bite me.

While driving I felt envious when I saw the young couples.

you probably are
Listen. You don't know how I look like, or what I've gotta deal with, ok. If you make a false claim, then at least enlighten us... or be quiet. You're a new user, don't just come here and make claims.

@Mortis - I thought you made a post about something similar once, about envy?
Do you still feel it or no?

I feel the same way when I go outside. I can always sense everyone is judging me because of my face and autistic behaviours . There is no point to go outside as a subhuman

unfortunately there wasn't one driver who's driving would have warranted a good old long honk :lul: (maybe one he drove 45 in a 50 zone but I held my distance). I love honking when someone makes an error, takes off the edge a bit

... and of course when I left the house to pick up parents, the neighbours had guests over and those guests all stood in the garden and looked in my direction, then made a snarky joke about me. No, I'm not paranoid.

But for fuck's sake, why can't humans just let me be? I'm just an innocent, harmless cub, weakened and wounded due to the constant bullying, and in the outdoors, there are so many predators who've already eaten, yet they still bite me.

While driving I felt envious when I saw the young couples.
The normies are in constant competition to move up a rank or at least maintain their position while another seeks to take their spot, this is the game of social hierarchy; it's a battlefield every day, they will use every opportunity they see to move up. Just so happens seeing the untermensch is a perfect opportunity to flex; regardless of what you've done.

They are the monsters.

The normies are in constant competition to move up a rank or at least maintain their position while another seeks to take their spot, this is the game of social hierarchy; it's a battlefield every day, they will use every opportunity they see to move up. Just so happens seeing the untermensch is a perfect opportunity to flex; regardless of what you've done.

They are the monsters.
Well said. And thanks: inside they are the monsters, not me. Unfortunately in this sad world, it's the outside that almost exclusively counts.

Well said. And thanks: inside they are the monsters, not me. Unfortunately in this sad world, it's the outside that almost exclusively counts.
Welcome to the human race, wanna get off the ride yet? Find what gives you peace or shuts out reality for a bit, follow that as much as you can.

Welcome to the human race, wanna get off the ride yet? Find what gives you peace or shuts out reality for a bit, follow that as much as you can.
:yes: :feelsbadman:

I feel the same way when I go outside. I can always sense everyone is judging me because of my face and autistic behaviours . There is no point to go outside as a subhuman
:feelsbadman: