Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had to hand out flyers in uni yesterday

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
JFL. Total suifuel for a high inhibcel like me. When people ignore you you just want to stab them in the throat

why would you agree to do this?

JFL. Total suifuel for a high inhibcel like me. When people ignore you you just want to stab them in the throat
i've never done it but everyone involved is uncomfortable especially if your ugly

i've never done it but everyone involved is uncomfortable especially if your ugly

You see how even "normal" interaction with you makes the average person uncomfortable.

What's the class for this called? Public speaking?

Sounds like HELL. Would have seriously considered faking the responses on the survey myself.

This is absolutely hell OP. unpredictable suicide fuel.

It's over for group projectcels

Lol it's over for universitycels

Tbf, I'm one of the people who ignores fliers.

notice how most of the time flyers a handed by females?

I know what you mean Fuck school / uni

That must have been hell. When I was in college, I put up anti-feminist signs all over campus and tore down pro-feminist and anti-rape ones.

Nice job Letting Go, how long ago were you in college?

That must have been hell. When I was in college, I put up anti-feminist signs all over campus and tore down pro-feminist and anti-rape ones.
Low inhib as fuck lol. Weren't you worried you would get caught and kicked off your course by SJWs

That's disgusting, I was forced to do manual labor (illegal) at the end of the first year of high school and I was mocked 10 times doing it, some fucking moron even handed me 3 or so books to carry and I was made fun of for it even tho I was the only one who had to carry a door upstairs, then by the end I dropped something and heard INSANE laughter right after it from downstairs

After some time doing it, I threw it on the ground, saw others from my classroom sitting there watching others do it and then went home

And ofc femoids didn't have to carry anything + get more leniency in gym class

i literally walk past people who give fliers without even acknowledging them or making eye contact
So do I lol, I just don't like being on the receiving end of being ignored

A flyer for what? How being a femoid was always difficult and how males should be aware of their extreme privilege?

Low inhib as fuck lol. Weren't you worried you would get caught and kicked off your course by SJWs

Nope. No fucks given. I did a lot worse shit than rip down a few flyers. Got kicked out of the dorms for fighting some of the Chads in my hall and even got arrested by the university police for creating a disturbance one time. College was most rage-fueling environment that I have ever been in.

Nope. No fucks given. I did a lot worse shit than rip down a few flyers. Got kicked out of the dorms for fighting some of the Chads in my hall and even got arrested by the university police for creating a disturbance one time. College was most rage-fueling environment that I have ever been in.

Fighting femoids instead would have been more high risk and high reward

Fighting femoids instead would have been more high risk and high reward

I did shout at them when they scurried away from me, so that's gotta count for something.

You should have handed out 100 copies of these flyers instead:

jQuURt5.png

You should see modern unis. My uni is cucked as hell, there are literally buttons every 2 blocks that woman are supposed to press if they get sexually assaulted, and it automatically calls campus police.

Every time a subhuman asks out a girl they have to fear for their future.

fakecel. I'd kill for some socialization like that.

Everytime I see a femoid/chad handing out these flyers I walk close to them and completely just ignore them. This happens quite often due to the fact that on the way of my place of work is quite populated by highschoolers and college students. Sometimes I would even bump into their hands because they were trying to give it to me. It's quite funny how they react. This gives them a taste of what it's like being an incel in this disgusting world. You're constantly ignored, rejected and bullied by society because of how you look. Obviously when I spot a potential/actual incel I acknowledge him and accept it.

There's no way they were worse back then.

Responses like these make me wish I had the power to take you back to my old college in the early-2000s. You don't even know how HORRIBLY girls treated me there. They would walk away from me as fast as possible as soon as they saw me. Sometimes they would literally RUN away from me because I looked at them for more than a second. They would look at me with absolute disgust. They would reject me over and over again with the cruelty of a sadistic animal abuser. They would pass through doors that I held open for them without saying a word, and then go "ewww" or "ugggh" to their friend who was walking with them. They would fuck all of the Chads in their dorm rooms, but not even acknowledge me when I said "hi" to them. I could go on and on. Whenever I go back to my old university for the occasional event, the female students would simply ignore me instead of making me feel like the most hideous man on the planet. THAT is a vast improvement over my experiences when I was a student between 2000 and 2004.

How old were you back in the early-2000s? If you were just a kid back then, then you have no fucking clue how incredibly stuck-up girls were back then. If you're looking for an era when women behaved like actual human beings, you have to go A LOT further back in time.

Last edited:
Responses like these make me wish I had the power to take you back to my old college in the early-2000s. You don't even know how HORRIBLY girls treated me there. They would walk away from me as fast as possible as soon as they saw me. Sometimes they would literally RUN away from me because I looked at them for more than a second. They would look at me with absolute disgust. They would reject me over and over again with the cruelty of a sadistic animal abuser. They would pass through doors that I held open for them without saying a word, and then go "ewww" or "ugggh" to their friend who was walking with them. They would fuck all of the Chads in their dorm rooms, but not even acknowledge me when I said "hi" to them. I could go on and on. Whenever I go back to my old university for the occasional event, the female students would simply ignore me instead of making me feel like the most hideous man on the planet. THAT is a vast improvement over my experiences when I was a student between 2000 and 2004.

How old were you back in the early-2000s? If you were just a kid back then, then you have no fucking clue how incredibly stuck-up girls were back then. If you're looking for an era when women behaved like actual human beings, you have to go A LOT further back in time.

Dude that's horrible. What's your rating?

Dude that's horrible. What's your rating?

I have never received a rating, but as someone who has never attracted a woman in his life, I would objectively rate myself no higher than a 2 or a 3. And that's only because I'm in decent physical shape.

I have never received a rating, but as someone who has never attracted a woman in his life, I would objectively rate myself no higher than a 2 or a 3. And that's only because I'm in decent physical shape.

Dude it's fucking over. I can't believe you had to deal with that. A looksmaxed2.5 that's so fucking sad. My feels go out to you.

Good god, that story was suifuel. You can PM me a pic if you want.

I have so many horror stories from the past 25 years that I could probably fill a book with them. Don't even want to think about it now because I'm actually in a decent mood after going for a long hike today.

Maybe I'll PM you my pic another time. Don't feel like sending anyone my pic for a while because I recently had some bitch stop talking to me altogether as soon as I sent her one.

I have so many horror stories from the past 25 years that I could probably fill a book with them. Don't even want to think about it now because I'm actually in a decent mood after going for a long hike today.

Maybe I'll PM you my pic another time. Don't feel like sending anyone my pic for a while because I recently had some bitch stop talking to me altogether as soon as I sent her one.

You're one tough SOB.

Imagine normie guys (and women, especially women) living your life. They wouldn't be able to handle it.

You're strong, brother.

You're one tough SOB.

Imagine normie guys (and women, especially women) living your life. They wouldn't be able to handle it.

You're strong, brother.

Women have actively been trying to destroy me from the time I was born. Even in elementary school, female teachers would go out of their way to treat me like shit. Hell, even my own mother has never had a real conversation with me in decades. She never talks to me and only gives one-word answers (if that) whenever I try speaking to her.

If there's any justice in this world, every woman who mistreated me will have her own son(s) endure what I've gone through my entire life. My faith in god would be restored if that happened to at least a few of them!

If there's any justice in this world, every woman who mistreated me will have her own son(s) endure what I've gone through my entire life. My faith in god would be restored if that happened to at least a few of them!

I'd have the roasties locked up and raped by men they detest.

I'd have the roasties locked up and raped by men they detest.

If you were eligible to run for President in 2020, I would ask you to run.

Maybe we could stage a coup and implement our plan that way.

If you were eligible to run for President in 2020, I would ask you to run.

Maybe we could stage a coup and implement our plan that way.

Maybe we could form our own political party.