Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had to eat a cold and unfinished pizza

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
Well it wasn't really cold but it could have been a couple of minutes more in the oven the cheese had barely melted. I had a kebab pizza in the fridge that I was looking forward to eat for lunch, I share kitchen with 8 others so I always go there when it's empty because I have social anxiety. Well it's lunch time so I checked for noise and it was clear so I made it into the kitchen and popped it into the oven.

But then when I was going to take it out 4 people had made made it into the kitchen. I was greeted by some stacy "hello I haven't seen you before I'm xxx's gf" and my heart raced to 200 km/h while I was able to stammer out an "h-hello" with a nervous smile and a blushy red face. I realized my pizza wasn't done yet but there is no way I'm waiting here cramped in between loud normies or going back a second time to pick it up so I just took it quickly and rushed back:feelsrope:

stacy was nice to you? how is that suicidefuel?

Well it wasn't really cold but it could have been a couple of minutes more in the oven the cheese had barely melted. I had a kebab pizza in the fridge that I was looking forward to eat for lunch, I share kitchen with 8 others so I always go there when it's empty because I have social anxiety. Well it's lunch time so I checked for noise and it was clear so I made it into the kitchen and popped it into the oven.

But then when I was going to take it out 4 people had made made it into the kitchen. I was greeted by some stacy "hello I haven't seen you before I'm xxx's gf" and my heart raced to 200 km/h while I was able to stammer out an "h-hello" with a nervous smile and a blushy red face. I realized my pizza wasn't done yet but there is no way I'm waiting here cramped in between loud normies or going back a second time to pick it up so I just took it quickly and rushed back:feelsrope:
I suppose you might not have the money for it but have you considered buying a small electric oven in your room ? (Assuming you have a private room of your own)

stacy was nice to you? how is that suicidefuel?
Suicidefuel because my meal was ruined(eating is the only joy I have and the only thing I look forward to in life) and I got scared to shit by a bunch of normies yet again confirming my subhuman mentality that limits my life and how it never even began. I can tell that she was disgusted by me and won't probably ever talk to me after that pathetic display, she was just trying to be nice to other people that lives there that's obvious.

Last edited:
Brutal pizzapill

I suppose you might not have the money for it but have you considered buying a small electric oven in your room ? (Assuming you have a private room of your own)
I could probably afford it and I have been thinking about getting a fridge and some electrical stove or oven so I don't have to go out there, but I haven't done it because I have thought that I have to expose myself to these fears and go beyond my comfort zone but it never seems to get any better tbh.

Should've been low inhib and heated went back to finish it.

I could probably afford it and I have been thinking about getting a fridge and some electrical stove or oven so I don't have to go out there, but I haven't done it because I have thought that I have to expose myself to these fears and go beyond my comfort zone but it never seems to get any better tbh.
Well, I understand you’d want to improve. I would still recommend you get a small electric oven, but forget the fridge. It’ll make noise in your room and you won’t sleep tight. I know from experience. But if you want to put yourself out there, it is good. The simple company, even in silence, of others is important to keep your sanity in check from time to time

I would still recommend you get a small electric oven
I just got one of those they heat up in seconds it´s insane. But they don´t make that great crispy bottom on the pizza´s.

I just got one of those they heat up in seconds it´s insane. But they don´t make that great crispy bottom on the pizza´s.
Can’t have everything in life. Maybe let it cook longer or change pizza brand. I suppose yours work with microwave

Can’t have everything in life. Maybe let it cook longer or change pizza brand. I suppose yours work with microwave
I tried that maybe I jut need to figure out the right setting and no it doesn´t use microwaves.

I tried that maybe I jut need to figure out the right setting and no it doesn´t use microwaves.
Weird. Maybe you need to activate « air circulation » mode, should be a small icon of 3 blades normally

Weird. Maybe you need to activate « air circulation » mode, should be a small icon of 3 blades normally
That´s the one I use maybe I should try not using it hm... Or maybe just try giving it some extra time.

That´s the one I use maybe I should try not using it hm... Or maybe just try giving it some extra time.
Eat pizza for a week and test each mode !
Anyway. Do you also live in a cohabitation rent ?

Eat pizza for a week and test each mode !
I can´t because I am allergic to wheat, tomatoes, milk so I just eat them once in a while.

I can´t because I am allergic to wheat, tomatoes, milk so I just eat them once in a while.
Are you Asian by any mean ?
I am sorry for your allergy. I don’t have anything but my skin is very sensitive to dairy food, as soon as I eat cheese you can be sure I’ll have 3-4 acne bump on my face the upcoming days. It used to be 20 before I took some strong skin medication for half a year.

Are you Asian by any mean ?
I am sorry for your allergy. I don’t have anything but my skin is very sensitive to dairy food, as soon as I eat cheese you can be sure I’ll have 3-4 acne bump on my face the upcoming days. It used to be 20 before I took some strong skin medication for half a year.
No I am white from Scandinavia.

And I am allergic to almost all foods, life sucks.

why you didnt make yourself pasta or something

It's over for theresnowayimwaitingformypizzainaroomfullofnormieschadsandstaciescels

Maybe wearing a pair of over-ear headphones would help in this situation. You could either listen to music, or pretend to listen to music. Then, even if someone comes in, the most you'll have to do is maybe wave hi, and then can ignore the loudness with music.

Can you not move out? I would absolutely hate living with loads of people. I'm introverted so I need my own space.

cold pizza is nummu for my tummy

It's 0vER for pizzacels

@RREEEEEEEEE sounds like you

Can't wait 2 minutes in a room with other people?
I feel bad for the pizza to be made by such a beta male.
Give it to me next time and I show you how men bake pizza.
What a cuck move of you.