Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had to do a online job interview. Just realized how truly ugly I am

• Thread starter Deleted member 39301
  • Start date
Deleted member 39301

Deleted member 39301

Self-banned
-
I had to do an online interview for a new part time job I'm trying to get. I had to turn my camera on for the interview, but I usually have it covered by tape. I removed the tape and turned on the camera, and then I saw the most hideous creature I had ever seen. Big Nose, Homeless bread and afro, twisted eyes, Big ear, acne, crooked mouth, I thought i was looking at a abstract portrait of Jay Z, but it was fucking me. I didn't think I realized how ugly I was until today. I don't even want to attempt to go past a mirror later on, I don't ant to risk cracking it when I look at it. I don't know why god had to make me so ugly, I don't know what I did to deserve this.

sorry man. keep your head up

Looking in the mirror ruins my day.

this is in part why job interviews exist, to filter out ugly people

this is in part why job interviews exist, to filter out ugly people
Gotta meet up first and make sure the potential hire ain't ugly.

Brutal realization OP, sorry.

I had to do an online interview for a new part time job I'm trying to get. I had to turn my camera on for the interview, but I usually have it covered by tape. I removed the tape and turned on the camera, and then I saw the most hideous creature I had ever seen. Big Nose, Homeless bread and afro, twisted eyes, Big ear, acne, crooked mouth, I thought i was looking at a abstract portrait of Jay Z, but it was fucking me. I didn't think I realized how ugly I was until today. I don't even want to attempt to go past a mirror later on, I don't ant to risk cracking it when I look at it. I don't know why god had to make me so ugly, I don't know what I did to deserve this.
Update: So yeah I just got a email from the place and I didn't get the job, go figure. I'm not even upset that I didn't get the job, I'm just more upset that I know now why I didn't get it.

I remember I sent in for an online job application once that, I kid you not, actually asked for a photo of myself, so I obligated. I never got an interview there, never even an answer to my follow up call or so much as the standard email saying "I'm sorry, but we've passed you up in favor of other applicants." :feelsUgh:

I can't wait till we can do shit like DeepFakes in real time, mapping a Chad face onto your own head so during online Zoom interviews all the foids in HR will instantly hire you regardless of your qualifications.

I look like a picasso painting.

Foid interviewers(Western Queens):

Queens

Luckily the labor shortage has allowed looks to be less of a factor in interviews than before

Brutal

Holy shit this is brutal