Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Had To Deal With Another Cyclist

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡︎⚡︎
★★★★★
I was driving to my wagecuck this morning(which i’m at right now) & had to deal with another one of these pests.

I was at a light waiting to turn left: It turned green, and so I began to turn left when some Spic boomer on his bike(obviously, he was riding for leisure not for work) came whizzing past, so I had to move over which could have caused a crash

Why can’t these scum just obey road laws? Or better yet, unless you have an excuse to use a bike(ie; work) stick off the road.

They should be banned from roads like that.

I ride a bike a lot, but never where it inconveniences car drivers

I was driving to my wagecuck this morning(which i’m at right now) & had to deal with another one of these pests.

I was at a light waiting to turn left: It turned green, and so I began to turn left when some Spic boomer on his bike(obviously, he was riding for leisure not for work) came whizzing past, so I had to move over which could have caused a crash

Why can’t these scum just obey road laws? Or better yet, unless you have an excuse to use a bike(ie; work) stick off the road.
Run over bikers in Mustangs (In videogame)