Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Had to be near a troon today

• Thread starter La Grande Infamie
  • Start date
La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

“Don’t look at me! I’m fuckin’ ugly!”
I feel like I need to take another shower today. My class had a meeting today and the only seat left was next to a trannoid so I had to sit next to it. I kept trying to talk to it to keep it from looking at me like it was gonna try and kill me. Could it sense that I'm fash?

You should stay away from mirrors man

You should stay away from mirrors man
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

I was in camp when i was young and there was a skinny troon that told they was a tranny when the kids asked her and they talked like one too i just looked and looked away

I feel like I need to take another shower today. My class had a meeting today and the only seat left was next to a trannoid so I had to sit next to it. I kept trying to talk to it to keep it from looking at me like it was gonna try and kill me. Could it sense that I'm fash?
M to F or F to M?

Im sure it already knows
Tell her she is going to die miserable and depressed and is going to commit suicide because of her actions.Its not normal.Most trannies end up by taking their own life

Tell her she is going to die miserable and depressed and is going to commit suicide because of her actions.Its not normal.Most trannies end up by taking their own life
Again, I'm sure it knows