Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had to arrange an Oldcel/alcoholiccel friend of mines funeral today.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
20191128 025319
Screenshot 2019 11 28 02 49 02 1
20191128 025151
FB IMG 1574909286566

Scared me rotten as he was alot fitter than me, hell of a chef, only 51. He died with one of the ailments I have, liver cirrosis. I'm alot iller than he seemed, virtually wheelchair bound and other chronic illnesses as well as liver cirrosis. I didn't realise he had no family left, so I've had to organise his funeral otherwise he would be in a paupers grave. The fate that will await most of us :feelsrope::cryfeels:

Attachments

• 20191128_025151.png
    20191128_025151.png
    571.8 KB · Views: 21
Sorry for your loss brother.

May your friend rest now forever in Sovngarde.

Last edited:
Brutal , Sorry for your loss man

Rest in Peace, Andy.

Sorry for your friend man. RIP

You can little see the pain and despair in his eyes in that last pic. Stuff like this really saddens me knowing that’ll happen to me too, eventually. May God bless his soul.

Rest in Peace, Andy.
Brutal , Sorry for your loss man
Sorry for your loss brother.

May your friend rest now forever in Sovngarde.

Thanks guy's means alot.
You can little see the pain and despair in his eyes in that last pic. Stuff like this really saddens me knowing that’ll happen to me too, eventually. May God bless his soul.
You're right, he was a Truecel but not Blackpilled. He used to try with women, not Stacie's or Beckie's even fat old women in their 60's and he got rejected everytime. It must've been something to do with not showering enough and his "toxic" personality of course. :rolleyes::heart:

Your threads are really depressing, rip. Youre a good friend to organize him a funeral.

Sorry for your loss.
I would've been friends with him if. knew him.
He's six years YOUNGER than me.
When I was in college, he was still in elementary school.

Last edited:
i don't know what to say fellowcel.was he christian?may he rest in peace

Sorry for your loss.

:f::feelscry:

Wish you the best.

:f: He had a good face.Surprised he was incel

sorry for your loss

:f: He had a good face.Surprised he was incel
Where I live is a little village so he was semi locationcel too as it's about 95% single men and 5% women. I enjoy it because the pub is full of Oldcels/Forever Alonecels.

brutal, he looks good in the third pic tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back