Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Had this posted in another thread

• Thread starter BlackPill Scholar
  • Start date
BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★
@Parrtlord suggested I put this in its own thread.

I have a weird made up reality that both me and my brother contribute points and themes too. It is a universe (based in this universe) where both of our grandads possess superhuman powers. The grandad one my mums side can morph certain body parts into other creatures, particularly spiders. He crawls up walls and drools saliva onto unsuspecting victims, usually children. He has large webs in his house and lays eggs to produce more mini versions of himself. The swat team, upon hearing the dissappearance of some children raided his house once. Bad idea. They were all devoured.

On the other side (my dad's side of the family) there is this tank-like being. Not literally a tank, but he is large and strong. His vocabulary persists of just one word "peanut". He says it in a weird exaggerated voice. This is in reference to when me and my brother were at his house once and came downstairs for something to eat, and he said "peanuts" as he was looking through the cupboards and shelves. In this reality, he also collects them and stores them, and gets extreamly angry when anyone tries to steal them. He will get hyper-aggressive when there is even a singular peanut around because he wants to possess it. We even joked one time that every cupboard and notch in his entire house was filled with peanuts.

Anyway, after some backstory, this is how it relates to this thread. One time these two specimens came into contact. A clash. Nobody knows how or why but they began fighting. The grandad on my mums side, the more versatile one, leaps onto the others back and starts slashing at it with its claws. The tank like peanut devourer shakes him off and let's out a large hum. To which a snarl comes from the other. Its exactly like the fight scene in the T.V show Primevil. Its from Season 1, Episode 6 where the gorganopsid and future predator fight. Pretty based.

You just posted cringe.