Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL had not got around to watching The Proud Family remake (no Disney Plus) but Gutfeld showed clips from it on Thursday - has gone totally BLM

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Penny Proud and her loli cohorts are demanding reparations for niggers now

It's been a long time since I watched the original in 2001 as a teen, I remember it dealing with black issues but it was done tastefully.
Or maybe it just seems like that in the rearview compared to how extreme they're going now.

I will prob still watch it, and I'm sure it will prompt a slew of new lewds, but I wish Disney would come up with more original stuff like GF/SVTFOE/Amphibia/TOOH etc instead of doing remakes.

Niggers picked cotton. The inventing and the settling the frontiers was not done by niggers.

I remember watching it as a kid and liking it

Now that conservatives have spoken out against it, lib teachers will make this mandatory watching hehe

For a generation that grew up watching tiktok anything less than this will be too subtle because they have 50 IQ max.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back