Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had my first wet dream last night

aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
I had my first one at like 14, lol. It never happens anymore that I fap 3-4 times a day though because all my sexual energy gets used up fapping.

i learned lucid dreaming too stop that shit, happened every night from 11-14. still got them from time to time

Never had one because I masturbate too much

Mine was 14, multiple times a week. Calmed down after a few months

i used to have them like once a week when I was going through puberty. I had one at camp funnily enough and had to change my underwear in the bathroom

i learned lucid dreaming too stop that shit, happened every night from 11-14. still got them from time to time
I need to learn how to lucid dream, seems like a fun cope, its just every time I try to learn it by dream journaling and doing reality checks I do them for a couple days and then give up

I need to learn how to lucid dream, seems like a fun cope, its just every time I try to learn it by dream journaling and doing reality checks I do them for a couple days and then give up
takes time, some just gets it quickly dont give up brocel

Never had one because I masturbate too much
Yeah me too, but I guess a little more than a week and my body just decides: "nah, dude, we're gonna bust, it's been too long" :(

How was it? Better than masturbating?

I only dream when im half awake and i can control the dream for
about an hour before i wake up, Its like a magic, It feels alive too!

21 and literally never had a wet dream

Damn, even Dream You has been incel all these years.