Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

had my first therapy session today

whitesabbath

whitesabbath

5’8 music fan
today i went to go see that therapist my dad set me up with and i decided to try and tell him about my inceldom in “normal” words and i told him that i have trouble dating women because nobody is ever interested

first thing he tried to do was redirect me to doing other things to not feel lonely and that women are not a necessity in a happy life, i don’t think he can get what it’s like bcz i know he’s married, i think i will go to a few more sessions and see if he has more advice that might actually stick and maybe i can make him understand my viewpoint

watch your words to not get in trouble but venting at someone should make you feel slightly better even if he's no help (as long as he listens and doesn't just invalidate your viewpoint and spend his time arguing with you)

Waste of time therapy is a scam

don't bother trying 2 make a therapist understand ur viewpoint

u should not trust them or tell them the truth

+ avoid them if possible

Rules in life

>Never see a therapist
>Do not get on any psychiatric meds and/or diagnosis
>Never get admitted to a suicide institution
>Never admit your feelings as a man OUTSIDE this forum to ANYONE, EVER.
>When you think of suicide, the less you talk about it the more you will go through with it.

Rules in life

>Never see a therapist
>Do not get on any psychiatric meds and/or diagnosis
>Never get admitted to a suicide institution
>When you think of suicide, the less you talk about it the more you will go through with it.
Better than juden peterstein's rules for life jfl

With a man? Good. Because foids are our enemies.

today i went to go see that therapist my dad set me up with and i decided to try and tell him about my inceldom in “normal” words and i told him that i have trouble dating women because nobody is ever interested

first thing he tried to do was redirect me to doing other things to not feel lonely and that women are not a necessity in a happy life, i don’t think he can get what it’s like bcz i know he’s married, i think i will go to a few more sessions and see if he has more advice that might actually stick and maybe i can make him understand my viewpoint
Ask your dad for the therapist that actually gets you bitches

Waste of time therapy is a scam
Unfortunately this is not a BP meme

As someone who has been in therapy for months and who has tried more than one psychologist throughout his life, I can assure you that they are useless when it comes to solving men's problems.

Never go to therapy as an incel. Therapists are for becky when she gets dumped, and for chad when his grandma dies. They're not here to solve real life-threatening problems, they're here to talk to you about normie problems that everyone goes through

Especially this one is an easy trap... it's so tempting to ask for help because you feel like maybe if people knew how much you suffered someone would give a shit, but it always blows up in your face...
Best to keep to yourself, you can't trust anyone.

Spent money just to be told things we say all the time here, LDAR and find copes and don't bother with women lol

When you are done trying to convince him of your inceldom he will be even more keen to go home and enter into his wife's warm pussy.

Buy steak and beer; cope, bro.

Unfortunately this is not a BP meme

As someone who has been in therapy for months and who has tried more than one psychologist throughout his life, I can assure you that they are useless when it comes to solving men's problems.
Never go to therapy as an incel. Therapists are for becky when she gets dumped, and for chad when his grandma dies. They're not here to solve real life-threatening problems, they're here to talk to you about normie problems that everyone goes through
54eb40cfd5d264f4145c2ccfd39890ed

Read everything below, it will help you.

Therapists cannot feed into what they perceive as your 'insecurity' or things you cannot change. What is actually happening, is that your therapist acknowledges what you said - he could even agree with it! But his job as a therapist is to lie to you to make sure that your mental torment is easier... and the therapist's go-to route is to make you reject reality and get you hooked on that copium train of 'love isn't even that important anyway. I can be happy on my own'. WRONG. You cannot be happy. Humans are biologically hardwired to seek love and emotional connection, not just sex. If you buy into his lies, reality will sooner or later make you relapse, and that will be much, much more painful than the temporary mood improvement you can get from lying to yourself. You will relapse anyway. And it will hurt even more. Why would you do it?

He knows that your facial appearance and/or height is a very big turnoff to women. He understands that you will most likely never find a partner. What does he do? He tries to take your mind off of the topic that's hurting you, so you start feeling better. He understands that you won't find a life partner, so he tries to make you spit out the blackpill and tell you to 'just not care'. Accept being a beta. Find other things to do in life and not chase the elusive specter of love that is not made for you. That's what he's trying to do. Tell me now.

Do you actually want that? Do you want to stop chasing the specter of love? Do you actually want to accept that you aren't made to be loved?
Because personally, between you and me, I would never accept that.

That's how therapy works. Their job is to gaslight you into happiness. Ignore reality and preserve your sanity - that's their motto. Artificially resuscitate your mind and body so that you can keep slaving away, until you suffer from another painful crash and rush back to them for another fixing. You are turning yourself and your brain into an Iphone. You will need constant fixing. It's how they make money off of you. You let them mess with your head once, and then you'll keep coming back.

You should ditch that therapist. JFL if you want actual brutality, try getting a foid therapist instead. I had a foid therapist. I kept pushing her and asking her to just be honest with me. And she finally snapped back at me, something that's uncalled for in therapists. I remember how she said in an angry, frustrated voice that I'm desperate and that I creep her out, and that I am better off alone. She kept apologizing afterward when she realized that she just lost a potential stable customer. I think that was my 6th or 7th therapy session with her.

If you are truly as ugly as he claims you to be, then the woman's intention will be very condemning of you, even if she tries to mask it. It's a great way to get an additional blackpill out of it, but the trade-off is that you are giving your money to a foid. It's something you'll have to decide on your own, brocel.

For people saying therapy doesn`t work you are right and wrong for us therapy won`t work because our problem is physical but on the other hand therapy has been factually proven to help some people so just give it a few more tries if it`s shit ditch it