Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Had my first rape fantasy this week

Medcel

Medcel

Antithesis
-
Maybe I'm finally starting to be desensitized to the affections of women :feelzez:

Lol man read my last thread about me assaulting a foid lol

IT is sooooo screencapping this.

I think it's fairly normal. I have rape fantasies but I don't want to rape anyone irl, and the thought is pretty "nah". It's hard to explain I guess, and it's what I imagine females feel like when they say they have a rape fantasy but don't actually want to get raped, except I'd be the one doing it.

Maybe my fantasy is to have a rape fantasy with a consenting girl. Dunno. I only realised that I don't actually want to rape anyone when the opportunity presented itself and it wasn't fear holding me back, just "nah, not my thing". Now that I think about it, I wonder what I would have done if it was my thing. There'd probably be some other barrier but, oftentimes, you have to actually have to be there in reality in order to realise stuff. The whole point of a rape fantasy is that it's a fantasy

idgaf lol
Also what's greycel

t. Didn'tlurkenoughcel
if ur 500 posts and below ur greycel, i'm not sure yet if ur genuine or just a ITfag who wants to be controversial and make problems here

For me it is just a fantasy. Real rape is disgusting.

I don't believe in intellectual property anyway

Scratch that, I'm pressing charges on cybersex for a priori copyright violation
We are intellectual elites for having figured out the only way to deal with our needs for female bodies
For me it is just a fantasy. Real rape is disgusting.
I would never actually rape a foid but I'd like to trick her to lick her feet or tickle a dominant femdom to humiliate her

I wanna write a book but I am unable to glue a cohersive statement together let alone write a book.

I basically can only get off to hardcore loli rape for the past 5 years
srs ngl tbhvhb

to think chad can actually do this to attractive hot foids jfl at our lives such shit