Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had my first panic attack today, I’m slowly losing it

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
Was at a grocery store today, I was quite tired because I hadn’t slept well and also rather hungry. There was a long line behind me which made me anxious and when I started pulling out my credit card shit started going south.

My heart started beating really fast, my hands started shaking so much I couldn’t physically put my card into the reader, I got REALLY FUCKING ANXIOUS, everyone started looking at me which made the situation and panic worse and my legs became really weak. The panic got so bad I just left my groceries there and ran away, I am too embarrased to ever visit that store again.

From now on I think I have to start taking xanax before going grocery shopping. My mental state is degrading so fast I don’t think I’ll ever be able to fit into society again

Last edited:
jeeeesus man.

huge mentalcel.

One day at a time, try to turn off the thinking. The dumbest ppl are usually the happiest as they can't even fathom shortcomings.

I would have just collapsed if i was you tbh, would be much easier to explain

Oger, man.

Kek, happened to me a few times as well. One time I ran before getting change didn't get change. Thank god I always use coins, so it wasn't that much. One time I ran away without paying jfl. :feelsrope:

Last edited: