Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Had my...first? Nightmare? since I discovered I'm an incel

Mark5336

Mark5336

Officer
I'll writte it fast before I forget it. In this dream I think something weird happened to me, I started losing my hair in an incontrolable weird pattern, my mother was in that dream, she was supposedly trying to fix it with a trimmer, giving me an haircut that would make even chad ashamed of coming out, randomly missing patches. I complained so my mother left the bathroom where she was trimming my hair without saying a word.

The second part of the dream is when I hear my mother insulting me and calling me very horrible names, that's when I hear her throwing my stuff and trashing it against the walls of my bedroom, the moment I step into my bedroom I walk inside in horror. I asked her to stop but she called me even more names. I guess I got nervous because that's when I start lifting her and slamming her against the wall not so hard. That's when she points at a goku toy that was supposed to be my childhood toy in that dream. I grabbed it and instantly got calmed. That's when I wake up with a gasp.

What the hell was that? My mother doesn't behave nearly like she did in that dream. That was random as hell. My sleep schedule is not the best neither.

Last edited:
My mother behaves the way your mother did in your dream.

You never had a nightmare before this? I had a dream once that I shot myself in the head and was stumbling around for a bit because it didn't kill me instantly, and my mother saw me bleeding out. Was quite an odd dream. I woke up when it got to the part where I died because I guess your brain can't imagine what happens after death in dreams

Thats your first nightmare in your whole life ? Mogs me, i had nightmares my entire life

Thank God your mother isn't like that in real life, that's what matters the most.
For real. I'm always glad my mother is good to me. Having a bad mother like yours is so fucking brutal.

Thats your first nightmare in your whole life ? Mogs me, i had nightmares my entire life
Same. I rarely have them now because my sleep is too fucked to dream usually, but I've had many nightmares. The last nightmare I had, a group of thug teens tried to rob me when walking home from my car, but I got away and ran back to the car, only to find it had been tipped upside down

I know. It's gotta be awful as hell.
I WOULD HAVE HAD A HIGHER CHANCE OF ASCENSION IF I LIVED IN THE THE JEWNITED STATES OF AMERICA, FUCK ASIA, 50% OF THE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS IN MY COUNTRY ARE GETTING CREAMPIED BY WHITE EXPATS.

The part where I lost it was a harsh decision, I couldn't bring myself to do it even when she was doing that.
It's just a dream, it isn't real. I'm sure you love your mother and she does too.

I WOULD HAVE HAD A HIGHER CHANCE OF ASCENSION IF I LIVED IN THE THE JEWNITED STATES OF AMERICA, FUCK ASIA, 50% OF THE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS IN MY COUNTRY ARE GETTING CREAMPIED BY WHITE EXPATS.
So that many passport bros are coming to your country and cucking you? Fucking brutal

No, my first nightmare since I discovered the blackpill. I don't usually have nightmares even when I have bad experiences, it's just a blackout and waking up the next day.

So that many passport bros are coming to your country and cucking you? Fucking brutal
Not 50% but it's at least 25%. Curries are fucking noodlewhores here too, it's the most popular interracial pairing here.

Brutal af
IMAGINE BEING BORN IN ASIA BUT STILL BEING A KHHV SOCIAL OUTCAST LIKE I AM. ITS UNBEARABLE, I'D RATHER LIVE WITH RACISTS IN THE DEEP SOUTH OVER IN YOUR COUNTRY TO TRY TO FUCK THEIR DAUGHTERS.

I'll writte it fast before I forget it. In this dream I think something weird happened to me, I started losing my hair in an incontrolable weird pattern, my mother was in that dream, she was supposedly trying to fix it with a trimmer, giving me an haircut that would make even chad ashamed of coming out, randomly missing patches. I complained so my mother left the bathroom where she was trimming my hair without saying a word.

The second part of the dream is when I hear my mother insulting me and calling me very horrible names, that's when I hear her throwing my stuff and trashing it against the walls of my bedroom, the moment I step into my bedroom I walk inside in horror. I asked her to stop but she called me even more names. I guess I got nervous because that's when I start lifting her and slamming her against the wall not so hard. That's when she points at a goku toy that was supposed to be my childhood toy in that dream. I grabbed it and instantly got calmed. That's when I wake up with a gasp.

What the hell was that? My mother doesn't behave nearly like she did in that dream. That was random as hell. My sleep schedule is not the best neither.
I have had nightmares that feel so fucking real I remember I had a dream where I woke up in my room and someone was chasing me through the house I looked out one of my windows and started contemplated if I should risk jumping into one of the bushes below or if I should hide felt like a real near death experience.

IMAGINE BEING BORN IN ASIA BUT STILL BEING A KHHV SOCIAL OUTCAST LIKE I AM. ITS UNBEARABLE, I'D RATHER LIVE WITH RACISTS IN THE DEEP SOUTH OVER IN YOUR COUNTRY TO TRY TO FUCK THEIR DAUGHTERS.
It sucks. Women here are very difficult though, so if noodlewhores don't want you, white whores definitely won't

I have had nightmares that feel so fucking real I remember I had a dream where I woke up in my room and someone was chasing me through the house I looked out one of my windows and started contemplated if I should risk jumping into one of the bushes below or if I should hide felt like a real near death experience.
Surprisingly, that doesn't happen to me. Dreams where I die, dreams where I'm being chased. They stopped some years ago

What if he tries in Africa or Curryland?
Might work, but is a nigger whore really better than jerking off? A curry whore would be ok, but an African whore is just bestiality honestly

WHITE OR DEATH!!!! @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁
5f0