Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Had mini roid rage at gym

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Litter then hit cardio area for cardio. Just get on my machine and take my mask off and ugly cunt roastie front desk whore approaches with clipboard and asked if I signed this. I had no idea what it was so just gave her look of disgust and told her I don’t know what it is. She said it’s medical exemption to not wear mask.

I was like oh no I don’t have that, but last time they said only mask is required within 6ft of another member. She said yeah they just changed that, mask need to always be worn. I put my mask on and began pedaling on bike. Was very uncomfortable to do cardio with mask so made me rage. Starting saying outloud fuck this place, fuck this equipment etc. only did like 1 min of cardio then got up and left. As I walked past the front counter the cuck and whore said bye and I didn’t even acknowledge them. Then once outside I did a big spit right on the sidewalk in front of the doors.

Cardio is a meme

making you wear a mask to exercise, JFL what a fucking joke

I will roid when i loose my prime, can't afford to have bad skin and loose hair, they are my only good traits.
Ok that’s fair. I was gonna lay into you if you said you feared dying lol

Wish i could get roids so bad

There's no air for your cardio

I will roid when i loose my prime, can't afford to have bad skin and loose hair, they are my only good traits.
Thats actually a good way to look at it, and when you reach 30 it's beyond over anyway

Idk how you guys can manage to endure gyms. They suck. I remember going to them, all foids were turbonormie shallow bitches working out their ass for Chad and clearly disgusted by me and all men were obnoxious af and only talked about turbonormie stuff as well.

Thats actually a good way to look at it, and when you reach 30 it's beyond over anyway
That’s exactly how I look at it. Either i end up looking great and ascend or I don’t. I I have any health problems from it then who cares my life is worthless and full of suffering. Might as well die.