Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had it here, going back.

tanfeo

tanfeo

Whorecelling is CUCKED.
After 25 years wandering in latin America, I've had it.
I finally accepted my faith that I will always be incel. No matter what, no matter where.
Nowadays I don't know what is worse: Poverty, living in a shithole, walking around like a homeless idiot or just being bored and lonely in Europe.

It was appealing at first, the climate, good looking foids in all types and sizes. I had planned that over the years, I surely could find a loving wife, even if it was an ugly poor black foid. Fuck I wouldn't mind.
But not even that. 25 years have passed and no foid would even consider getting involved with me.
Now, in the autumn of my life, I have no options left here. I'm broke. Social media has caught up. Foids are going for the top Chads. And if they don't find them here, they just jump on a plane and fly to Europe or USA.

I have begun to hate this place. There are massacres. Each morning there are some dead people lying around. Sometimes, beaners are being chopped to pieces and left in garbage bags at the side of the road.
Nobody even cares anymore. There is no investigation, no rule of law.
There are a lot of accidents. Every time I pass by I nearly throw up, seeing people with crushed skulls or with their organs splattered all over the pavement.
People crowding to record it on their phones and take selfies. Just what the fuck is wrong with those people?
I mean back home it was never like that. Why the fuck do I have to see this? Why are human lives not valued?

The worst kind are the venecos. It's a plague of locust, they destroy everything. Because of leftist government policies, this is being tolerated.
At night, they put up roadblocks to stop cargo trucks and loot everything. A while ago, they looted a fuel truck. When they pulled out the battery, it sparked and the truck exploded. Don't know how many died.
I just refuse to live in a place like this. It's disgusting.

I have decided to go back to Europe and just get a simple job to get some shekels to be able to live and rent. I can't solve my incelism, but I can solve the poverty I'm living in. At least I'll die with some food and a roof over my head.
It's too late yeah, I've lost my whole family, everyone just died over the years. Corona jabs even though I said to my parents DON'T take them, they did and then they just died and I couldn't even say goodbye.
I've lost so fucking much buddy boyos I don't know why I'm even on this planet. Nothing makes fucking sense anymore.

I don't even know what to say. That's horrible mange. I hope it gets better for you, truly. Good luck.

After 25 years wandering in latin America, I've had it.
I finally accepted my faith that I will always be incel. No matter what, no matter where.
Nowadays I don't know what is worse: Poverty, living in a shithole, walking around like a homeless idiot or just being bored and lonely in Europe.

It was appealing at first, the climate, good looking foids in all types and sizes. I had planned that over the years, I surely could find a loving wife, even if it was an ugly poor black foid. Fuck I wouldn't mind.
But not even that. 25 years have passed and no foid would even consider getting involved with me.
Now, in the autumn of my life, I have no options left here. I'm broke. Social media has caught up. Foids are going for the top Chads. And if they don't find them here, they just jump on a plane and fly to Europe or USA.

I have begun to hate this place. There are massacres. Each morning there are some dead people lying around. Sometimes, beaners are being chopped to pieces and left in garbage bags at the side of the road.
Nobody even cares anymore. There is no investigation, no rule of law.
There are a lot of accidents. Every time I pass by I nearly throw up, seeing people with crushed skulls or with their organs splattered all over the pavement.
People crowding to record it on their phones and take selfies. Just what the fuck is wrong with those people?
I mean back home it was never like that. Why the fuck do I have to see this? Why are human lives not valued?

The worst kind are the venecos. It's a plague of locust, they destroy everything. Because of leftist government policies, this is being tolerated.
At night, they put up roadblocks to stop cargo trucks and loot everything. A while ago, they looted a fuel truck. When they pulled out the battery, it sparked and the truck exploded. Don't know how many died.
I just refuse to live in a place like this. It's disgusting.

I have decided to go back to Europe and just get a simple job to get some shekels to be able to live and rent. I can't solve my incelism, but I can solve the poverty I'm living in. At least I'll die with some food and a roof over my head.
It's too late yeah, I've lost my whole family, everyone just died over the years. Corona jabs even though I said to my parents DON'T take them, they did and then they just died and I couldn't even say goodbye.
I've lost so fucking much buddy boyos I don't know why I'm even on this planet. Nothing makes fucking sense anymore.
JBW debunked?

JBW debunked?
It was a construct. Never such a thing as JBW. I am the living proof of that. 1.84m tall and blue eyes. I was blond but now I am white.
Do not make the wrong decisions like I did. Latin America is a lawless hellhole. They only use you for the money, they do not care for anything else. And for that, they deserve everything that is happening to them.

It was a construct. Never such a thing as JBW. I am the living proof of that. 1.84m tall and blue eyes. I was blond but now I am white.
Do not make the wrong decisions like I did. Latin America is a lawless hellhole. They only use you for the money, they do not care for anything else. And for that, they deserve everything that is happening to them.
As a US Citizen, i am rich in Latin America, i can go geomaxxing but not as a white male, im a brown Hispanic. I wont do it because like you said, they only want you for your money.

Thats how I felt about china. Except its a totaltarian state.

JBW is a fucking lie.