Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Had I been lucky in my teens and had tons of friends who were chads, and regularly went to hangouts with girls...

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
and these events made me more comfortable in my interactions with women, though I remained KHHV inspite of them.
I may have ended up by my 20s, more NT around women, and may have increased my chances of getting a gf.

I'm saying this because I wonder why I see short guys and ugly guys with decently attractive girls occasionally?(Though its rarer to see short and ugly, its usually one or the other)

Many short and ugly guys such as myself have a 0/10 personality because they didn't get the experiences/social interactions with women to develop cofidence/ positive self esteem...

Blackpill is still correct even if personality matters to women
Because if your short and ugly, your less likely to get practice and gain experience interacting with the opposite gender,

what difrence does it make when at the end you're still a khhv incel

personality only matters if it's 2 identical chads

the foid is going to stay with the dark tried chad