Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel had first day of work

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
it is electrical construction work but I was completely new so the guy didn't have shit for me to do so I was standing around for most of it. I wasn't even there the whole day and I drank like 5 bottles of water but still had a headache by the end. id like to teach this headache a lesson directly...
FUK U FUKIN ASSFAGET CUNT
Peep
Peep
Peep
also i smoked not too long ago so I might get fired after getting drug tested, just fuck my shit up

Workcel is truly Hell.

Wageslave and rotting away

i have to be there at 7 tomorrow
Suicide pepe

at least youll get money soon :)

legend of the strongest man

I am only willing to work 30 years, I am 26 now so until 56, I believe that is more than enough for one lifetime, I will go NEET then even if I have to fake an illness.

I feel you, I have to work this summer starting on monday and it's pure aids. It's in mining industry where I work in a team with like 15 others, they are either other summerworkers who are chads/stacies or 55 year old boomers who doesnt know what a computer is. Everyone is a supernormie and I don't fit in one bit, every day I have stomach pains from the anxiety and I just wish a world war breaks out so I don't have to go.