Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Had enough

Drunk assssssss fuck let's FUCKING GO

You greedy little bastard you will get what you deserve :feelsdevil:

I thought this was going to be a rant

Should I show up to work tomorrow as if nothing happened? Jfl kekfuel :lul::lul::lul:

I bet I can get away with it. I should stay and get overtime so I can get a new guitar :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

I believe I can help people with my music, and I can't give up on this

What should I do SAAR?
@DarkStar
@NeverEvenBegan
@VideoGameCoper
@Sloth.Belgrade

I can just imagine an asian man breaking down to insanity. Not sure what ethnicity you are but it tears me to see asian men spiral to absolute insanity. There is a young asian male testing 10000 vapes a day, COPDmaxxing.

I can just imagine an asian man breaking down to insanity. Not sure what ethnicity you are but it tears me to see asian men spiral to absolute insanity. There is a young asian male testing 10000 vapes a day, COPDmaxxing.
I am white, but look very asian. I don't believe my father is actually my own because we are not the same height, and we do not look the same at all. I have been lied to my whole life.

I am white, but look very asian. I don't believe my father is actually my own because we are not the same height, and we do not look the same at all. I have been lied to my whole life.
Brutal man. Life is so pointless but I dont want incels to end themselves, we need angry lonely men to change the world.

What should I do SAAR?
@DarkStar
@NeverEvenBegan
@VideoGameCoper
@Sloth.Belgrade
You are already drunk, and you feel worse?

For me, being drunk is good. I am more happy, things seem funnier, and I am less sad.

So if I feel bad, I would try to occupy my mind with something else. Get drunk, eat junk food, watch cartoons.

Based. I am also a connoisseur of listening to 2000's buttrock while drunk