Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had dream I defected to North Korea last night

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
I was in beautiful vibrant Pyongyang and everyone was smiling having a great time, participating in fun activities etc, then Kim Jong Un showed up and everyone gave a round of applause and you could see he clearly loved his people. It was truly a paradise.

But then, out of my control I began teleporting away from North Korea and felt great sadness. Then I woke up.

Did you get your booster? :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

Dare ni mo iwanai de yo

I was in beautiful vibrant Pyongyang and everyone was smiling having a great time, participating in fun activities etc, then Kim Jong Un showed up and everyone gave a round of applause and you could see he clearly loved his people. It was truly a paradise.

But then, out of my control I began teleporting away from North Korea and felt great sadness. Then I woke up.
your ytb channel is still inactiv. Ur back, so are you going to make a new one ?

Sorry, couldn't resist