Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Had dream about my foid crush in middle class being fucked by someone who mogged me

• Thread starter InsanityIsThisWorld
  • Start date
InsanityIsThisWorld

InsanityIsThisWorld

Officer
★★★
Its fucking over. I cant even ascend in my dreams and still get mogged. In the dream I walked in my room and saw 6ft+ chad fucking my crush and then approaching me and height mogging me (im 5'8). FML

stop drinking soy tbh

rather rope than being a cuck

It's over for dreamcels

Every dream is a nightmare for incels. Even in retrospect. I had a dream last night that was pleasant while it was happening, but makes me even more miserable when thinking about it.

not a dream, this is a vision of something that will happen in the future, if it has not happened already.

Every dream is a nightmare for incels. Even in retrospect. I had a dream last night that was pleasant while it was happening, but makes me even more miserable when thinking about it.

Stop having cucked dreams bro.

Sad thing is that it's probably happening the moment you were dreaming. Sort of like a telepathy ESP dream.

I had a dream that I went to Starbucks for the first time in two years and bought a vanilla latte.

Cuck
I had a dream that I went to Starbucks for the first time in two years and bought a vanilla latte.
I unironically had a vanilla latte as the first thing I ever bought at starbucks a few days ago.

It sounds more like a recollection/memory than a dream. It probably happened in reality.

Sad thing is that it's probably happening the moment you were dreaming. Sort of like a telepathy ESP dream.
I hadn't thought of that till I read this. Ragefuel to be honest.

Bro even in my dreams I’m a bald manlet.. took about 4 of 5 years of baldness for it to finally translate into the default reality of my dreams.. and it’s not like my dreams distort reality enough to where being s bald manlet is a good thing.. nahhh... sometimes I get hair transplants in my dreams of miracle cure pills that give me all my hair back.. those are the best dreams tbh.. and even with my shitty dream life, i still prefer it to real life. I woke up this morning and went “no no no back to sleep now fuck” literally out loud while sort of asleep but still sort of awake.. we can’t even get a break in our dreams jfl

Tbh someone should learn to lucid dream and take sleeping pills to sleep for like 16 hours and report back.. maybe that’s the key to making this shit life bearable ?

Dude now that I read your post, I remembered when I had a oneitis and discovered her degenerate life style I started to have nightmares, in my dreams I heard guys talking how they fucked her, and I remember one dream that I was trying to discover who was her chad boyfriend and what he looked like, I entered in a random room that I assumed it was her and saw a lot of condoms and lube in her bed, I opened one and tried to put in my dick and it was like I was trying to put a giant sock in my feet, in my dream my heart started to accelerate and I was getting angry as fuck, then I woke up I couldn't sleep anymore after that

stop having crushes. it is not good for your mental health,it will ruin you