Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had dream about having gf

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
The dream was so real, everything I interacted with had physics, imagine boneworks vr type level of physics. She was perfect. She loved me and I loved her, I spent every moment if dream with her, we had the same interests. I was so happy until the dream ended. I got up, brushed my teeth, and looked at myself in mirror. Still ugly, still short, still alone. :feelsrope:

I have so many dreams with my Oneitis lol

You can never stop being what you are destined for. Dreams are just a refuge.

dreammogs me

It's life- but also suifuel.
I enjoy them in the moment but then I realize I'll never have her.
Ive had that dream before, but this time I had a gut feeling knowing it would of ended

Brag. You still got to experience something that many people here didn't

Brag. You still got to experience something that many people here didn't
Are you fucking retarded? I had a dream about having a gf. Swear to christ average .co doesnt have reading comprehension

fucking suicide fuel.
I need a lobotomy before ill have one of those too

Are you fucking retarded? I had a dream about having a gf. Swear to christ average .co doesnt have reading comprehension

Itwasajoke.png

waking up to from pleasant dreams is suifuel tbh

She loved me and I loved her, I spent every moment if dream with her, we had the same interests. I was so happy until the dream ended. I got up, brushed my teeth, and looked at myself in mirror. Still ugly, still short, still alone. :feelsrope:

Thats when your brain realizes, you probably wont be achieving it, so it might as well dream. I had a couple when I was younger as well.
The disappointment and sadness after waking up is immeasurable. :feelsbadman:

Very brutal, meanwhile Chad lives your dream in reality on a daily basis just because he was born with certain genetics.

Yeah, I have so many dreams about having a GF. it sucks

I want a gf so bad

Those dreams are the best, it sucks that i have them so rarely