Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had based dream, second of it's kind

G

Guest2

Traffic lights, but people kept dying. It was almost like a gameshow. I had a dad in this dream, who took me out for a pint with Greg Davis, but then we were in a big city. Anyways, somehow people kept dying when they fucked up, except one girl who was at the front who jumped from some railings and was crippled, but she was evil anyway. I went past her and was like jesus and kissed her forehead, but everything was in .waaw so it was pretty I managed to get to the front of the traffic light queue and there was someone toying with us and controlling them, and eventually got to a yacht, where me and the others were imprisoned in a tiny room. We had discussed this earlier, that we were going to be incinerated, so I was like "go on" n we all roamed the incinerate buttons in front of us, except one of us had died in the traffic lights so he wasn't there, so I had to use my feet to hit his buttons.

Anyways, the based part was that we were all incinerating ourselves at maximum force just to fuck over the people on the outside on the yacht, including the Nazis and stuff who were getting fucked by like beams and we were all screaming n that. Then I got a notification from @MarriedAndLookin4Fun saying that he cited me, and I spent like 10 minutes trying to log into .co in my dream, and I kept giving my phone to different personalities who said they could do it in their sleep. Then I woke up and realised that it's my birthday, and logged into incels.co anyway

Almost sounds like this could be the plot for SAW 8, heh.