Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Had bad dreams all night

incelerated

incelerated

twisted genes
★★★★★
All night I was having bad dreams about having an important test in school tomorrow (one of my most brutal and anxiety inducing recurring nightmares).

And also another one were a violent rural nigger had beaten my dad and my brother was crying and I couldn't do anything because I'm weak. (This one is also a recurring nightmare. Where a fight happens and I'm too weak to do anything and it's just pure agony until I somehow wake up).

It's 4.30Aam and I'm fully awake.

I suspect my very high stress job is the root cause of my very bad sleep quality the past few months. I will soon quit and find out if it was the job. Or if it's just late stage inceldom.

Had this happened in real life before? Any past trauma?

Had this happened in real life before? Any past trauma?
There was one time my manlet dad was in a light fight and lost. Nothing serious but it was traumatic for me cause I'm too sensitive and autistic.

Besides that I have always avoided conflict and never stood up for myself because I knew there is no man I can win a fight against (I'm 165cm 55kg)

Very fucking brutal, I'm sorry brocel.

Happens a bit with me also, I keep having bad dreams. :feelsrope:

Dreams are often a manifestation of our internal thoughts, feelings, etc.