Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Had anyone orthodontic treatment?

Wisdomteeth

Wisdomteeth

Greycel
Hello guys. How are you?

First at all, I'm not English native so be aware when your read me. So, I'm 28 y/o male, from Europe country. Depressed and anxious since 13-14. I had quit sports and good marks in high school. Girls (and everyone) they saw me different. In that time my self-esteem went down hill for no reason.

Almost my entire life I want to know the roots of my depression. why did it suddenly without reason? Two years ago I found the answer and I would like to share.

I asked in the title if you got orthodontic treatment. This is a mean question because orthodontic not only ruins your face, if it can negative to your health. Is necessary had through orthodontic treatment? No, bad habits could destroy your face aswell.

I think most if you knows mouth breather face or simp/incel face. Your mandible is so retrude, your nose is crocked, your eyes sunken, your palate is narrow, your posture is forward head, etc. If you know, search in Google that.

What was my problem? My genius orthodontist extract me my Premolars teeth because he said I will got many problems in the future with my wisdom teeth. My life isn't perfect at all, but Im doing sports so we'll, I was very smart, I had girl public even I was popular in my class. However, in months everything changed completely.

I couldnt sleep (OSA), I was very fatigue, I lost weight, I had quitting on tennis (I became so bad suddenly). The girl who I meet in the highschool suddenly got away from me and the next year I started to suffer bullying. I repeat two years in the highschool because bad results. Everything was ruined completely.

I try everything to get ahead of my poor situation (gym, phycologist, curse, more exposure). Nothing works, NOTHING. With 26 y/o I give up completely.

And one night, one friend (I don't know in my status can do friends really) told me: you make rare sounds in the nights. I started to link my bad sleep, my desviated septum, my retrude mandible. Holy shit! The treatment end it up my cute face. How even possible? I started to navigate about consequences of extraction Premolars and yeah, I found more ppl with same history like me. Identical.

Everything was linked to my simp face and its impact in the social life. My life was gone 14 years ago. Now I'm trying to recover my spaces and I will go under rhinoplasty to fix sleep apnea.

I will not talk about sex or girls or whatever, it's logical most of ppl don't like me. It's understandable. They aren't guilty. I just one to underline I'm not stupid to go orthodontic treatment, my stupid family obey me. I couldn't do anything.

I will share some photos but if you want to know what effect some orthodontic treatment (with or without extraction), click this article of medium.

Extraction article

I answer all the questions!

I have braces on right now but I'm not planning on having them extract any teeth and pulling my maxilla back. I think one person on this site made a few threads about how much he hate's orthodontics because the same thing happened to him but I can't remember his username at the moment.

No I just clean my teeth and my parents took e to the dentist for cleanings sometimes

8d60939.jpg

4b98359.jpg

pre_treatment.JPG

omar_face_after_ortho.PNG

View: https://m.imgur.com/rQ9NVxC

Last edited: