Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Had another match with a foid

Keulut

Keulut

Greycel
Had another match with a foid and again a lower mid.
Exchanged a couple of messages and then she asked me if i can invite her the gentlemans way to a restaurant. (Pay for her food)
I asked her what she had in mind and she came up with expensive af restaurants in my area, steak house etc. were i probably drop at least 50 $ per person with everything.
Told her for a first date i want to have a chill experience and suggested a backery like place that sells fancy and hq sweet stuff like cupcakes with coffee etc.
She told me she doesnt like that and wants to got to the restaurant.

Why are all women i get either interested in exploiting my time or money? Or are just humilating stupid.
Should I invite her but never show up at the place? Will make the bitch think about her stupid behaviour.

mogs me cuz had matches
A match to sneak out a free meal from me. Asking me out to invite her for free food and i want to take a cheaper route shes not interested anymore. LMAO
Imagine if i said a coffee date. Probably called pathetic and blocked at this point.
I hate them for just wanting money and attention.

Should I invite her but never show up at the place?
Stop Motion Yes GIF by Mouse

A match to sneak out a free meal from me. Asking me out to invite her for free food and i want to take a cheaper route shes not interested anymore. LMAO
Imagine if i said a coffee date. Probably called pathetic and blocked at this point.
I hate them for just wanting money and attention.
Do you look rich or something? There must a be a reason why you’re attracting bitches who want free meals

Should I invite her but never show up at the place? Will make the bitch think about her stupid behaviour.
You'll get banned for standing up a foid but a foid never gets banned for doing the same. Clown world.

Had another match with a foid and again a lower mid.
Exchanged a couple of messages and then she asked me if i can invite her the gentlemans way to a restaurant. (Pay for her food)
I asked her what she had in mind and she came up with expensive af restaurants in my area, steak house etc. were i probably drop at least 50 $ per person with everything.
Told her for a first date i want to have a chill experience and suggested a backery like place that sells fancy and hq sweet stuff like cupcakes with coffee etc.
She told me she doesnt like that and wants to got to the restaurant.

Why are all women i get either interested in exploiting my time or money? Or are just humilating stupid.
I didn't know normies whom are able to betabuxx were allowed here

Do you look rich or something? There must a be a reason why you’re attracting bitches who want free meals
No but my looks are below mid. I rarely ever get matches and if i do its always with ulterior motives. Thats why i probably get picked in the first place.

Stand the cunt up after she orders for you...

Tell her your "running late at the office" or done shit....

Make sure she orders stuff before you don't ever show up! Make her pay for you're amusement,!

GrAYs getting matches.

Man, this is pure showing off.

I think you should get off this site and have a reality check. No one here can relate to you and you should in all honesty just go for the women you match with, instead of rotting here. You create your own problems it seems

I just can’t fathom online dating tbh. “Yes m’lady, let me pay for your food and listen to your woes :soy:

Can’t ever be me. You’re supposed to get a gf through your class in school or something, where you both are naturally attracted to each other and gravitate slowly until you become bf and gf. Not this fucking online dating shit. FUCK. I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT FILTHY USED UP ROASTIES FROM ONLINE DATING

I just can’t fathom online dating tbh. “Yes m’lady, let me pay for your food and listen to your woes :soy:

Can’t ever be me. You’re supposed to get a gf through your class in school or something, where you both are naturally attracted to each other and gravitate slowly until you become bf and gf. Not this fucking online dating shit. FUCK. I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT FILTHY USED UP ROASTIES FROM ONLINE DATING
I’ve always found it very awkward way to meet people. Even if I were chad I’d prefer meeting girls in person

I think you should get off this site and have a reality check. No one here can relate to you and you should in all honesty just go for the women you match with, instead of rotting here. You create your own problems it seems
Let him rot here. Let a normie waste his life, why care about him

I’ve always found it very awkward way to meet people. Even if I were chad I’d prefer meeting girls in person
Yeah, and past a certain age all the “good ones” you can meet irl are already married off to chad, so now you get to swim in the cesspool of filthy, evil roasties in what is online dating jfl