Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Had another incel dream

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Just had a dream that I was in school working on a group project. After class the entire group and I were walking the same direction for a long time (presumably to our cars???) and while everyone in the group was socializing they were ignoring me including the girl in the group I liked. I tried to stay near them and visible but she just would not say anything to me. (These people were fictitious including the girl)

It’s over when made up people in your dreams ignore you. :feelsbadman:

i never remember my dreams

Wish i could control my dreams freely, they mostly end abruptly or i can’t do as i please

20050.jpg

Just had a dream that I was in school working on a group project. After class the entire group and I were walking the same direction for a long time (presumably to our cars???) and while everyone in the group was socializing they were ignoring me including the girl in the group I liked. I tried to stay near them and visible but she just would not say anything to me. (These people were fictitious including the girl)

It’s over when made up people in your dreams ignore you. :feelsbadman:
Dreams are a collection of real life experiences

This always happened to me in group projects. They all talk with each other but no one alnowledges my existance

ive had similar dreams, they are the worst