Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Had an emotional call with my Mom and Dad tonight

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Just fucking lit into them on why I was a genetic mistake. I feel bad about it.

Based bro. I've gone off on my Dad too. Things need to be said

why would u do that tbh

I couldn't do that bgl

What did you say?

When you bring recessed chin people into the world you deserve it

Because they need to know that they brought a genetic abomination into this world against my will.

They're just gonna pity you. You don't need to confront them, deep down they know. But that's your problem, not theirs. Sure, in the long run their genes fucked up and won't continue the lineage but they fulfilled their genetic drive to reproduce regardless of how you feel about the outcome. You're on your own.

Is your mom black and dad is white?

its never good to keep things bottled up inside, its good you spoke your mind.

vice versa
Ouch worse. Most ugly mulattoes I run into have black moms and white dads, while most attractive ones have white moms and black dads. If you're an ugly mulatto with a white mom and black dad, it's truly over for you.

Ouch worse. Most ugly mulattoes I run into have black moms and white dads, while most attractive ones have white moms and black dads. If you're an ugly mulatto with a white mom and black dad, it's truly over for you.
what's better? mulatto or mestizo?