Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had an argument with my mom

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I'm running on no sleep, and my mom decides to turn on the light at 5 am to yell at my brother about something. I tell her to turn off the lights, and she tells me to die and keeps them on. I turn them off and she turns them back on. You can not reason with this type of person, so I just started yelling that I didn't sleep. I couldn't control my anger and said some things. This hell never ends does it? I can't go to work like this today. Fuck it. Hopefully they fire my ass so I can off myself.

This is everyday by me just 10 times worse now u can imagine how my life is :feelstrash: :cryfeels:

I'm running on no sleep, and my mom decides to turn on the light at 5 am to yell at my brother about something. I tell her to turn off the lights, and she tells me to die and keeps them on. I turn them off and she turns them back on. You can not reason with this type of person, so I just started yelling that I didn't sleep. I couldn't control my anger and said some things. This hell never ends does it? I can't go to work like this today. Fuck it. Hopefully they fire my ass so I can off myself.
What the fuck is wrong with her? Seriously?

Both of my parents are abusive religous nut heads. No wonder I'm fucked up. I saw a lot shit I was not supposed to see growing up. I'm permanately fucked by these people.

I've always longed for the day I got permanent independece from them, but I dunno if I can last. If I do, they will make sure to alienate me from everyone in my family (the only one that reallt matters is my younger bro). Only human I ever connected to.

This life is a sham.

Last edited:
If you have a job get outta there, at least start very soon to look for an apartment, just to see how much they cost.

Been in that boat before. I essentially managed to save up about $20k and away I went. :)

I would never dare tell my own child to die,yet the people who do are the ones who can actually have children :feelsrope:

i avoid all possible arguments irl

not very polite of her to say the least

For 4 days in a row between 6-8 am I awoke to my mom and brother having some petty argument

Even incels’ own parents want them dead. How could this be?

Both of my parents are abusive religous nut heads. No wonder I'm fucked up. I saw a lot shit I was not supposed to see growing up. I'm permanately fucked by these people.
I relate so much. Shit fucking ruined me.